More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

So what does Rosalina do now?

Original Path

Chapter 2.1.1

Smirking Rosalina used her left hand to have her wand fly into her grasp. It glowed yellow for a moment then it started to dim back to normal. “If you two like your precious breasts and ass. Then why not you become the very thing you treasure?”

“Wha??” The two princesses asked.

Daisy felt some weird tingling her ass. Numbness she turned around to look at her large ass she gasped. She and Rosalina’s was merging. Her rear seemed to have a gravity pull as she felt her body sink into Rosalina’s growing fleshy rear. Her legs lost feeling as they got sucked into Rosalina’s newly beach ball sized ass cheeks. Immediately she put both of her hands on top of Rosalina’s growing rear. Only to hand her one hand to be pulled into Rosalina’s increasing rear.

Peach’s eyes went wide and just as she was going to pull back her breasts felt funny and numbing. Her blue eyes looked down to her breasts and she gasped. Her breasts and Rosalina’s merged. She tried to pull and push herself back as she put both of her hands onto Rosalina’s breasts. Only, like Daisy Rosalina’s breast’s pulled her hands into its flesh.

“That’s right.” Rosalina smiled evilly, “You two get to become the very thing that you both treasure the most.”

Peach’s head suddenly was pulled right into the crevice of Rosalina’s breasts. Then Rosalina's breast quickly pulled the rest of Peach's arms to reach their beach ball size.

Daisy looked over her shoulders to watch as her friend Peach was being eaten by the galaxy queen’s breasts.

Losing even more above her waist Daisy sunk farther into Rosalina's ass cheeks. With every inch that she was pulled in, Rosalina’s hip and rear grew with a jiggle.

She soon was pulled down to her belly button and Rosalina’s ass was twice the size as beach balls. Daisy kept struggling and kept making Rosalina's ass continued to giggle. Yet it wasn't just her big ass that now stood out it was her wide hips that flowed and was perfectly rounded.

Peach was still being sucked into Rosalina's breasts. At the same point that Daisy was pulled to her belly button, Peach was pulled up to the same point as she kicked and flailed her legs.

The blond haired immortal blushed as she looked down to her now massive breasts that reached her waist. 'Now who has the largest breasts?' Rosalina laughed in her mind. “As fun as it is to be absorbing you two slowly. I need to finish this before anyone else comes in.”

Daisy turned her head to low at the blue eyed women in shock.

The blond haired immortal twirled her wand once again, before her breasts sucked the rest of Peach like a noodle.

Daisy continued to shake and struggle as she was shrinking further into her predator’s rear. As she quickly reached her breasts, Daisy panicked. ‘I’m not turning into your damn butt!’ She screamed. In just a few seconds only her head was left.

Turning her head Rosalina looked over to see daisy head sticking out. “Time for you to start your new lives.” She giggled as she took her free hand to forcefully push Daisy into her rear. “After all,” Rosalina talked to herself. “This is your new life for the rest of my life!”

“WAIT WHAT?” The two screamed in the back of the Galaxy Queens mind.

“I’m not being your damn breasts for the rest of my life!” Peach shrieked.

“There is no way I am being your butt for the rest of my life!” Daisy screamed at the same time.

Rosalina took another look over her new body. Her breasts took the shape of fleshy medicine ball sized breasts that reached her knees. Turning her head over her shoulders she saw that each of her head to look at her new hips and butt. Each cheek was just as big as her lovely breasts.

Yet they were not just spheres attached to her rear. The flesh was well rounded into her wide hips that fit her newly made butt. And surprisingly her legs remained as thin as they were normal. She laughed, ‘You two are perfect!’ Turning her back to look into her locker Rosalina looked for her bra and panties.

“Oh it’s not going to be for the rest of your lives.” Rosalina explained to the two. “It’s going to be for the rest of my life! And since I am immortal and eternally young… You two are never be set free unless I decide to let you two go.”

“YOU BITCH!” The princesses freckled.

Taking her time Rosalina slipped on her undergarments with ease before she grabbed her resize turquoise dress. Its rear and front was much expanded for her new body shape. Floating it above her head she slid her dress on. The front left most of her cleavage for everyone to gaze upon. Her pink nipples poked through the front of her dress and bra and the back of her dress flowed over her butt and just barely touched the ground.

Turning around her whole body her booty and boobs jiggled. 'I love these. I finally I got my !' She thought. Closing her locker she grabbed her wand and walked out of the locker room into the outside path.

"Hey Rosalina." A younger sounding voice asked from underneath her body. She stepped back and looked down to look at the little pink toad.

"Oh hello Toadette," Rosalina greeted the young toad. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Have you seen Peach and Daisy?" Toadette asked. "Normally when you visit, those two are following you around."

"Nope." Rosalina lied. "They tried to get me to help them grow... ahh." She paused. "Their assets."

"Sounds like them." The short teen spoke. "Well, let me know if you find them."

"Don't worry," she replied. "I'll let you know if I run into them. I still am going to Mushroom City. I might see them on the way."

"Alright thanks!" Toadette called ad she walked into the locker room.

Rosalina walked into the parking lot to get to her car. 'Looks like my spell worked! Reality shifted for me!' Stopping in front of the parking lot she thought. "Time for me to enjoy my new body and life." She quietly laughed to herself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)