More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kakakuku Kakakuku

What's next?

Original Line

Jack moved forward in his chair, sinking his dick deeper into his secretary’s throat. She had been shoved under the desk and had to contort herself to fit while accepting the cock since John wouldn’t lean back enough for her to give him a proper blowjob.

“Nngh, yeah.”, he moaned as his cock finally sunk deep enough that her lips were almost at its base. It was longer than the girls forearm and just as thick, spreading her lips obscenely, though he couldn’t see that now he remembered how silly she always looked when it was inside her face.

She bucked in discomfort as her windpipe was blocked and he had little wiggle room underneath the desk, but all her movements and throat convulsions did was increase Jacks pleasure. He’d been at it for some time now and was about to blow, which was good as he had a meeting coming up in a few minutes.

“Mmph, mmmp” His nameless blonde secretary tried to say something, not that it mattered. He rocked his hips back and forth a few times until he felt the pleasure building to intense levels.

“Oh my god… Im coming bitch!” He thrust forward finally, forcing the last thick inch or so into her, and began to unload. His sperm shot out into her stomach with such and volume she could feel it hitting the bottom of her stomach. He continued shooting for some time as she squirmed and bucked, until it finally subsided and his balls were drained into her stomach. He leaned back with a loud sigh, relaxing. “Skank.”

He pulled the chair back and got up as she recovered underneath the desk. The prick had been in her throat so long and violently her body had adjusted around it and now that it was gone it was almost like she had to remember how to take deep breaths through her mouth. Though she did do that, struggling to breath for nearly half a minute as he cleaned himself up and got ready for his engagement. Once she recovered she fumbled for her clipboard as she crawled out from under the desk. He had grabbed it and tossed it somewhere in the office before tossing her under his desk and violating her.

There was nothing on the clipboard but he liked it when she held it. He had told her it would help to pretend that she was actually useful at her job.

“I have a meeting with the police chief in a few minutes.” He announced.

“Yes, sir.” She looked at her clipboard and pretended to read something. He liked when she did that. “Umm… to discuss… umm…”

“Police stuff.”

“Yes sir, police stuff.”

She was extremely stupid, which Jack thought was an admirable quality in a woman, and most of the women in the town of Starside were remarkably unintelligent. He had looked at her resume, and hired her once he saw she had an IQ of 71. It had given him an instant boner.

“I’ll be back at the office before noon.”

“Yes *bluuuruech* sir!” She hastily covered her mouth as she burped up some of his cum, doing her best to avoid it spilling onto the clipboard. Her eyes watered as she re-swallowed the load.

“Burping at work in your boss’s office? That’s rude”. Jack playfully said.

“Sorry…”

He left the office and got in his car where he drove to the meeting, basking in smugness and self satisfaction.

The town of starside was populated mostly by women, and usually very attractive ones. Once he’d taken over he found a way to have all the ugly ones evicted. He had also given them the product of his lifes work. A gas that when exposed turned all the women into low IQ bimbos who knew their place in front of men. He’d gone through a process of indoctrination through media and in the schools to ensure that the women knew their place as toys.

He had no respect for them and they knew it, but they felt it was entirely natural for men to have no respect for women so they did nothing to combat it, and most of them were too stupid to even realize when they were being insulted anyway.

He had remodeled the town to a be a paradise for men and had siphoned away most of the money and recources in the name of saving the economy, only making himself richer and humiliated the towns women in every walk of their life for his sexual pleasure. As he pulled up to the police station he felt his cock stirring as it was one of his finer works and an arousing image of misogyny.

As most of the town was women, most of its police officers were women too. The cops had no real training and didn’t enforce the law, not that there were many laws to enforce. The entire police station existed basically to be fucktoys.

But the best part was that they took themselves seriously and believed they were actually contributing to the safety of the town.

It was always fulfilling to have one of the silly bitches bring in a ‘perp’ or say something about upholding the law right before he shot a wad of jizz into her eye.

He pulled up into it, his jeep was massive compared to the cop cars.

He got down from his car and walked toward it with a shit eating grin on his face at how humiliated these women were. A couple of attractive cops stared at him as he approached the building, perking up their brows in curiousity at what he was grinning at.

In the name of saving the economy, all patrol cars had been replaced with smaller ones. They were so short they came up to his crotch level, only slightly bigger than a kids toy car. The women had to basically curl themselves into a ball to get into it where they would drive around looking like children and be uncomfortable the entire time. He also liked that the car was only tall enough to come up right to his balls because he felt that was were they all belonged.

He also made all their equipment useless and insulting parodies. Their walkie talkies were really just toys that made different sounds when certain buttons where pushed, such as ‘the dog goes woof, and the cow goes moo’. They were confused at first but he convinced them that was just their fellow officers radioing in and the high tech gadgets encrypting their communications so no one would understand them.

Their batons were made of foam and their handcuffs were pink, fluffy and made of plastic. They didn’t know the handcuffs were useless though because none of the men arrested ever wanted to escape and the women arrested wouldn’t dare.

“Shoot, almost forgot”. Jack ran back to his car to get three jars labeled ‘milk’. He always kept several refrigerated in his car for moments like this.

His cum, thick and clumpy so much that sometimes it had to be chewn which he gave to the women in the meetings as a gift. His own homemade milk which he offered as refreshments during the meeting while he drank real milk, sometimes water. They mostly didn’t want to offend him so they drank it though they often had to struggle through it. He’d convince them that drinking water to help would ruin the goodness of the milk. The police chief had once been unable to speak during a meeting because his cum had become caught in her throat and was too thick to go down until after several swallowing efforts.

A cop hunched over in her tiny car drove past him on her way to do her a duty. Being an empty headed whore.

He walked into the station where he was greeted with familiarity and headed into the conference room. He’d be meeting the mayor, police chief and the head of the towns news station SSTV. The three women were already waiting, and had started the meeting. He was usually late since he didn’t value their time.

The mayor, Tricia Payne, was an angel-faced blonde who usually had a stern look, and took her job seriously. Though she was extremely dumb, she thought she was a smart and strong leader, which Jack enjoyed. The most important thing about her however, were her massive tits atop her slim body. Jack had guessed they were probably E cups, though he’d never confirmed. He hadn’t come up with a good enough lie to fuck her yet. She was one of the smartest women in the town, even though she was basically a retard.

She also wore low cut business suits under his advice, revealing a deep valley of cleavage, and her fleshy orbs wobbled as she came over.

“Jack!” The mayor greeted, “Good to see you again.” She approached and held out her hand.

He didn’t acknowledge her hand, instead staring directly into her cleavage.

“Jack?” She asked again, still holding out her hand.

He continued staring into her breasts until he finally spoke, “Sorry Tricia, Im having one of my fits again. It’ll be just a moment”

“Oh, poor thing.” She replied.

Jack had convinced her and a lot of others that he had a disease that had him occasionally freeze up for several moments. It was the easiest way to explain things when some of the women got curious about his ogling them.

His cock began to stir looking at the incredible jugs, Tricia put her hand down and moved away but he lost it.

“NO!” He yelled, startling all three women, then caught himself. “Sorry, but sometimes it helps when the environment remains the same. I recover faster.”

“Oh”, she said, then awkwardly moved back into her previous position, standing with her hand outstretched.

“Sometimes motion helps too.”

“But you said-“

“I know, but sometimes motion in the same position helps. Like, if you shifted slowly from side to side for example.”

She hesitated, but then started shimmying left to right slowly. When she did, her melons would push to one side of her blouse, then when she reversed, would move to the other, occasionally sending ripples through the flesh.

“Like this?” She asked.

“Uh huh.” He was getting so excited he was barely coherent. His boner became stronger and the outline of his long dick showed in his pants, going down below mid thigh. He grabbed his cock and began stroking it through his pants.

“Hey, you’re moving!”

“Yeah, my brain is sending signals to my body again. Its working.”

“That’s good.”

“Jump up and down. The motion will help.”

“Jump, like…?”

“Jump up and down!” He began rubbing his dick faster as he stared into her tits. She jumped up and down with low energy, obviously feeling uncomfortable and doing her best to preserve her dignity, which he stripped away everytime they met. It wasn’t always intentional, but she was so sexy he didn’t care about her pride. He had no respect for her or women in general, but they were kind of friends.

Her giant rack jiggled and wobbled fantastically as she jumped up and down in the conference room with him jerking off in his pants and the other two women waiting to be acknowledged.

“Faster!”

She frowned but picked up the pace, trying to help her friend and the towns savior recover from his unfortunate ailment.

Her tits were so big and the motion so strong a button unpopped on her suit, and one fat breast nearly popped out of her blouse.

Jack almost lost it, “Yeah! That’s it you cunt!” He stroked his dick outline faster for a few moments then finally stopped, closing his eyes and relaxing. He didn’t want to cum in his pants, not when he could do it on a womans face on down her throat.

Tricia stopped, then frowned and folded her hands across her chest. Jack realized what it was about, then smiled and waved his hands around, showing he had recovered full motion.

“Sorry Tricia. You know how my tourettes gets when I have my fits.”

“I know, only reason I didn’t get mad. I’m glad I helped though.”

Jack nodded then walked past her, and Tricia didn’t realize he had never even shaken her hand as they both took their seats. He nodded in greeting to the police chief and media head, neither of whom tried to shake his hand. They felt he was in a hasty mood and respected him enough to cut to the chase.

“Oh yeah, he said as he brought out the jars of ‘milk’ from his plastic bag and placed them on the table in front of the three of them. It was visibly thick and some of it yellow.

Each woman flinched as they looked at it but only momentarily. They hated the taste and texture but they didn’t want to offend the generous offer, and as theyd been told, homemade milk was very healthy. It had jinseng and ginger and was good for thinking in stressful work environments.

He stared at them politely and smiled as they opened their jars and gave him obviously fake smiles. They each hesitantly picked them up and each took a big swig. I think they realized it was better if they downed as much as possible at once rather than drawing out the .

Fel Takanawa, the head of SSTV was a nubile Asian woman with a perfect figure, legs for days and a decent sized bust. She had the most trouble, and while the other two grimaced as they drank his spunk, she ended up coughing and hacking as part of his load went down the wrong way. Looking between Fel on his load and the police chief’s scrunched up face as she chewed a particularly clumpy wad, Jack started getting excited again.

“Yeah… down the hatch…” He murmured as he sneered at them.

Fel finally got over her coughing fit, and there was an audible gulp as the police chief finally got the wad down. Fel looked at him through watery eyes, “Tasty as usual Jack”, the stupid cocksheathe lied to be polite.

“I put a lot of work into it,” He replied honestly.

“Well, lets begin then”, Tricia said opening up her files. Jack was sometimes upset any of these bimbos could read.

“On the agenda today, we need to talk about the renovation of the central park. The sinkhole keeps getting bigger and its harder to solve the problem, vandalism is slightly on the rise and the police is having a hard time finding the perpertrators. Officer Sally was only recently exonerated.”

The Vandalism was mostly Jack when he was bored and feeling childish. He’d spray paint on some trees or public property like a teenager. The police tried to investigate but they were useless and of course couldn’t actually solve the crime. Jack always smiled when they tried to solve crimes. They hadn’t realized they were only there to be fucked.

One particularly dumb bitch, Detective Warren? Or something or other had asked him some questions. He’d convinced her to let him help with the investigation and that her partner was guilty. She’d arrested her partner and brought her handcuffed to his house where he fucked them both. He left them with their eyes glued shut with his jizz to continue their ‘investigation’. Which was part of why he was here today.

The police was there to run around and be ‘crime solving’ sexual objects for men who looked pretty while they did their jobs. But they still had real police uniforms which Jack considered to be an insult to real male police officers, but more importantly it wasn’t sexy enough. He had come up with a design that was appropriately humiliating and more effective for what their real jobs were.

“I feel”, Jack said, interrupting Tricia as all the women turned to look at him, grateful for his always intelligent and live saving input. “There’s a more pressing concern.”

“Oh?”

“Indeed Tricia. Im sure you know I respect your input but this a very urgent matter. It’s about the uniforms of our capable female officers. They are a drain on the economy.”

Each of the women looked at him in all seriousness. The economy of the town was usually in dire jeopardy and all steps must be taken to cut down costs as much as possible.

“What’s wrong with the uniforms? They’re standard.” The police chief, Emily Sanchez replied. She was a stern looking redhead with a very attractive face. Her body was trim and athletic, her breasts were a bit small, but her tight body was designed to take dick.

“Unfortunately they cost too much. As the towns financial advisor I can see the drain on taxes. There’s just too much fabric and its costing us all.”

“What are you proposing Jack?” Tricia asked, looking thoughtful and giving the impression she had an intelligent thought in her tiny brain.

“I came up with a new design for our officers.” Jack said, pulling out a cum stained picture from inside his jacket. It was a bit crumpled but he presented it like it was a pristine important document.

The three women looked confused, no doubt wondering how this could be a pressing matter or what the change was supposed to bring about.

The new uniform was basically a joke.

It was a pair of blue police style shorts so tiny they would basically ride up the crack on any woman with a fat ass. The top was a shirt so tight each officer would have to spend 10 plus minutes every morning just getting it to stay on, especially since most of them were well endowed.

The police hat was reduced to the size of a childs palm, meant to be balanced on their heads and hooked in with a paper clip. The small hats were designed to make them look extra silly. His cock twitched again at the thought.

“And you think this will help our economy?” Emily asked, looking it over. In the end the final decision to accept the uniform on behalf of the police department. Or so she thought anyway, they’d all be wearing it whether they liked it or not.

“It does look like itll be less expensive to produce these uniforms, especially for new recruits. The new squad cars cost less, stands to reason these would too.” Tricia said.

Jack leaned back in his seat, watching the women as they discussed the pros and cons of his proposal.

He especially watched Emily as she spoke, deciding then that he was going to fuck her head.

Her mouth was a bit small, and she was on the shorter side… he didn’t know how far his dick could go down her throat. Looking at her though he might be able to get it all in if he really pushed. He just had to get past her gag reflex. It would take some work and plenty of discomfort on her part but he felt he could get it to work.

“Ms Sanchez,” Jack said rising from his seat. “Why don’t we meet in a few hours in your office to discuss it? I do have some other matters to attend to.”

Emily looked up from their discussion. “Umm… how about 4 pm? I’m free then. We can discuss these changes. Im having thoughts about whether or not this would be effective.”

“Of course.”

“Jack, we still have some other matters to attend to.” Tricia said.

“Im aware and I apologize sincerely, but this is a somewhat urgent matter for me to take care of, I’m sure you understand. I believe I can leave the rest of the issues in you ladies capable hands.”

The matter was he was a bit sleepy and wanted to get in a good nap before he came back here to destroy Emily.

Tricia sighed, then nodded. “Very well”.

Jack was about to leave when he remembered something. Why did he keep forgetting?

“Oh, you all forgot to finish your milk.” He said, acting disappointed. He had worked very hard to be hospitable. It would be rude to let it go to waste.

He saw a flash of fear in their eyes for only a moment at the thought of finishing the milk. They all still had their jars nearly full.

They all stared at their jars as if contemplating a seriously life changing event, then went for it. They went hard at it, doing their best to get it all down their throats as quickly as possible.

It took almost a full minute of non stop chugging for them to get it all down. The entire time, Jack stood over them watching as his dick began to harden. As he watched them soldier their way through drinking down his weeks old cum he ended up pitching a full tent in the conference room, his member held back by his pants and looking like he was hiding a curved boomerang in there.

They all finished at roughly the same time, Emily finishing first. She wasn’t police chief for nothing… she was surely the toughest of the three.

Fel ran over to the bin and began to throw up, bringing a happy smile to Jack’s face.

Tricias watery eyes fell on his obvious erection.

“Fits acting up again” Jack lied half heartedly.

The three women sat at the table, with empty jars in front of them, eyes reddened and hands shaking, recovering from the ordeal. Tricia burped loudly.

“See you at 4, Ms Sanchez?”

Emily could only nod.

4PM

The meeting had gone moderately well. They had sorted out some of the civil problems facing the town though they still hadn’t come to a consensus on what to do about the park. Emily sat in her office awaiting her meeting with Jack, which would be happening soon. He was a bit forceful sometimes but she believed everything he did he did for the good of the town and though she had her doubts about the new uniforms she felt she trusted what Jack was doing.

The entire thing had almost collapsed till Jack came and restructured their economy, ensuring they could continue living their way of life without federal grants or the town going bankrupt.

“Jack to see you here, Chief”. Her intercom buzzed.

He was on time, that was rare with him.

“Let him in”. She said and her door practically burst open. He came in and slammed it shut behind him. He must have already walked past the receptionist by the time she was buzzed.

He was holding some crumpled blue fabrics in his hand that looked like napkins.

“We need to discuss the new uniforms. I’ve brought a sample here for you to try on.” He said without a word of greeting as he locked her door behind him.

“Nice to meet you Jack, have a seat.” She said as he took a seat opposite her.

He took his seat and she did as well. “Always a pleasure”, he said, like he just remembered something and this time shook her hand.

“So”, Emily said, “About these new uniforms. I have to say I’m not entirely convinced that they will do any good, or make any difference. And I have to be honest, some of the changes you’ve made though they’ve helped our economy have been a bit… well, detrimental.”

“Oh?” Jack said, looking serious. “How so?”

“Well, the new squad cars are so small, other than the discomfort, it makes our officers look like children. It’s not very respectable and quite frankly… it’s kind of humiliating.”

“It may only seem that way, but sometimes seeming small and inconsequential can be a good thing when trying to surprise the enemy. Besides, the new uniforms will help.”

“I don’t see how they will.”

“Have I done anything to harm this town and its lovely citizens so far? I’ve only ever tried to help. Why don’t you try it on, we’ll have some practice.”

“Practice what?” Emily looked confused. Sometimes Jack said things that made no sense.

“As head police skank- I mean police bitch- I mean police chief, you should be the first to experience what its like to be an officer in the new uniforms and set an example for the rest of the girls. Why don’t you try on the uniform and lets see how it goes?”

Emily always found it patronizing whenever he referred to the departments officers as girls but she ignored it. With Jack’s disease arguing with him was pointless most of the time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)