More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick1234 Maverick1234

What's next?

Oriana position

"One night while on her way home from work. Oriana finds out that someone is waiting in her apartment. She comes to find out that it's Commander Shepard in her apartment. What are you doing in my apartment Shepard? Oriana Asked

Well Hello to you Oriana. I thought I would finally interduce myself to you and should you what you're going to be doing as a new job soon now. By new job i mean as my sex toy from now on. Your sister Miranda has taken to her new position very well on the Normandy.

What are you talking about Shepard? She asked.

I take it that you got the video take from me hear. Shepard put the take in the player and played it. He pointed out Miranda in her new position now on the ship. See what i meant by your sister has her new position now?

How could you do this to my sister Oriana Asked?

Simple, she was told to get in her new roll and she did. Now I think you need to decide what you're going to do. Be part of this or should I just take it out on your sister more.

She thought for a long while now. Thinking it over and still looking at the video of her sister in the position she was in. Then She noticed that she was getting very wet between her legs. Dam it she thought, this is turning me on a lot. Shepard was right my new job is this.

Oriana looked up. Then said I'll take my new job as yours. But only if I can be in the same position as my siter is here. This is what I want.

Fine then. Be on the Normandy at 0800 tomorrow morning. Bring only the sexy clothes and nothing else understand me?

I understand Shepard very clearly and obey.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)