More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What happens next?

Orgasm fest

"So you want to go out tonight?" Tracey asked Sandy.

"Oh my god!" said Sandy as she orgasmed.

"What the fuck?" asked Tracey as she was hit with an orgasm.

"Oh god!" said Sandy again.

"Oh my god!" said Tracey.

This was hilarious. Every time one of the girls had an orgasm, she would call something out, this would cause the other girl to orgasm, which would cause her to call out, and cause the first woman to orgasm. They were trapped in a cycle of orgasms and exclamations of sexual release and surprise. Their pussies had to be leaking like crazy now.

The two kept giving each other orgasms over and over. Neither had any idea what was going on. Tracey gripped the edge of the table, and Sandy pressed her hands together in front of her and clasped her hands tightly.

This was so much fun, I just took my phone out and filmed them as they ignored me. They finally got up to try to make their way to the bathroom. I clapped my hands.

Tracey stopped and started to twerk, and Sandy walked on, playing with her boobs. As soon as Sandy was in the lady's room, Tracey could no longer hear her, and she her orgasms stopped.

The waitress came up to Tracey. "Excuse me, ma'am, are you OK?"

"Um, I just had...uh...I'm...OK," said Tracey, not realizing she was twerking.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)