More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Where does he go first.

Orc follows you to private gym

The orc was gorgeous and green, her breast as big as large honey dew and towered over him and her muscles could easily squash his weak body. She also had long dark hair and actually nice face . He remembers, the first time my orc mother would violate your father's member near , my older sister use to do the same to a guy that she liked often humiliating him in front of me.

He should not make his introductions yet, so he attempts to escape and makes it to a gym. In the center, he sees a very large blue mat. The orc follows him in the gym. She says, "Hello, cutie. My name is Urzul, your sister is right about you. You are really cute. Why don't we play a little game, cutie."

"This is my first day, we should not do this.", he timidly says.

She notices the bulge in his pants. She says, "It is too bad your body is telling me another story."

She says, "We are going to do this cutie, either I mess your cloths up or you get a new uniform. "

She has ripped open her school uniform blouse and skirt on the ground.

Does he resist or give in

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)