More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zephyr121 zephyr121

What happens after class?

Oral Exam

The bell rings, and as everybody gets up, to leave, you stay in the class. Ms. Sullivan says "Jake, hold on I have to get some paperwork, just wait here. you wait for five minutes, and she comes back. She looks at you with a seductive look in her eyes. She locks the doors and draws the blinds.

"Jake, I have had my eye on you for quite some time, and to be honest, you are doing the absolute worst in my class". you look at her in a questioning way. " I see that you need to be motivated in some other way" she walks towards you, swaying her sexy hips, she beckons you out of your seat.

"Time for your oral exam." She gets on her knees and takes your pants off, by now your cock is rock solid. " Wow Jake, you're huge" she starts to stroke your dick. This causes you to moan in pleasure. you can hardly believe your hot sex-ed teacher is jerking you off. Suddenly she starts licking your shaft, teasing you. This is going painfully slow, and then when you feel you can't take it she starts to suck you off.

She starts to deepthroat you, the pleasure is so immense you feel you are about to explode, she pulls out and squeezes your cock. "Not yet baby, you have to promise me something".

"What do you need?" you respond.

"I need you to pass my class the whole year, and as a reward, everyday after school, you and me will be taking 'private lessons.'"

"Okay, whatever you want Ms. Sullivan", anything to feel like this everyday.

"Please call me Mariah in our time alone" she then deepthroats you again. then you feel like you are going to explode.

Where do you cum, her throat, her face, or her luscious breasts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)