More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Closer11 Closer11

The End!

Or is it? ( Male)

You wake up to the taste of moist sand and the tickling feeling of waves against your feet. You open your eyes, squinting against the brutally bright sun. Memories of the party and the storm flood your mind. Where were you!?

You stand up and look around. You're on a beautiful beach, only trashed by the debris of what looks to be a yacht, not unlike the one you were on earlier that night. However, after some checking you notice there's more than just rubble around. There are bodies. There are about a dozen bodies, strewn about. You walk over to the one closest to you. You fall down on your knees in shock and horror when you see the man has a large piece of wood piercing his stomach. You push yourself to check the next body and you are relieved when you feel a pulse. The woman looks to be in her mid-thirties and pregnant. You pull a little crab out of her short auburn hair.

You guess the temperature around 28 degrees and with her in the sun that could be really dangerous. You look around for help and are happy to see some of the other bodies sitting upright. You motion for the other survivors to join you, waving at them. The first person to join you is the nude woman you helped onto the ship. "Hi. Are you in good health?" you ask her, trying to keep your eyes away from her swaying breasts. "Yes, aside from some heavy bruises. And you?" she responds. "I'm good, thank you. We need to get this woman to the shade of the trees." Another man comes jogging up behind you. You recognise him from the party. It's hard not to recognise his large stature. "Is everyone alright here?" he asks. The woman motions towards the pregnant woman. "Yes, but she needs to be moved out of this scorching heat." she says.

Together you drag her to safety. While the man stays with her, watching over her safety, you and the naked woman go check for more survivors. "I haven't had a chance to introduce myself properly. My name is Paul, Paul Stone." you say. "Nice to meet you. My name is Andrea." she says. You are about to ask her if she wants some clothing to cover herself when suddenly she darts off towards the shore. You follow her with your eyes and notice there's a large piece of debris roughly 60 feet off shore, with a person on it. You're not sure if the person is conscious or not. You decide to follow Andrea.

Before you can even catch up to her she is already knee-deep in the water. You stop and watch her swim like a champ, pushing the debris to the shore. "Impressive." you say to yourself. To your surprise, there are two people on the debris. Besides a young man who you recognise as Carlos's brother, there's also a younger woman. Her once modest blouse has been ripped, revealing a lacy bra. Her long blond hair is spread around her face like a halo and it looks more like she's posing for a photoshoot than being stranded. Carlos's brother, Arturo, seems to have been wounded on his leg, his pants being stained with blood. You look at your own attire. You had lost both your shoes and your watch seemed to have given up completely, but your clothes were in good shape. Your pants were still mostly intact and your shirt could be considered in one piece.

"Hey! Paul! Stop standing there and come help me with these guys here. One of them seems very hurt." Andrea yells at you. You wade into the water and pick Arturo up from the makeshift raft while Andrea wakes the other girl.

As you carry Arturo to the location of the pregnant woman, you think you see some movement out of the corner of your eye. You keep walking but again you see something sparkling in the distance. You stop and stare intently at the horizon. There it is again. You leave Arturo with the rest of the survivors and run back to where you saw the sparkling. You walk in the direction of the sighting until suddenly you trip over something. As you stand up you see that you fell over a body. You had been looking at the horizon so intently you had missed the woman, her sand-coloured dress and hair allowing her to blend in enough for you to miss her. You're even more surprised when that person is none other than Jennifer. She was awake, but still very drunk. She must have been stumbling around before falling down.

She's mumbling something, so you move to her face to hear her better. "Paul, I'm so glad you're alive... I'm so fucking horny." You smile weakly, not sure how to react. "I'm... glad you're alive as well."

Meeting the heroic survivors

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)