More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheRandomSN TheRandomSN

Left path or right path?

Or go back in time- a prologue with Jen’s first walk.

Jen sat in her car, looking around and seeing practically no signs of life. An empty parking lot lit by streetlamps, a mall hours after closing with infrequent lights glowing, casting down the walls. An occasional car passed by on the streets outside the parking lot. But otherwise, Jen saw no people, no movement.

She looked at her phone again. “Meet me in the mall parking lot at 11:00 PM, outside the food court.” Jen looked at the dashboard clock. It read 11:05. She was about to text Eve when she got a new message from her. “Almost there,” it read. “Might be best if you didn’t park under a street lamp. Up to you though.”

What the hell does that mean, Jen thought. Why won’t she just tell me what she wants?

Eventually Jen figured Eve must have said that for a reason. She started her car back up and drove a short distance up the aisle. She had parked right next to a street lamp before, thinking better illumination might be to her benefit. But she parked in a dark space, away from any street lights.

By the time she saw headlights in the parking lot, the clock on her dash read 11:10. Jen hadn’t seen any security vehicles out yet, but felt it was likely that a guard was going to creep by any moment now. But as the other vehicle approached, Jen could tell it was a sedan. Eve had finally gotten here.

The car pulled up next to Jen, the passenger side next to Jen’s driver’s side. She saw the window roll down, Eve smiling behind the driver’s wheel. Jen rolled her own window down.

“Hop in,” Eve said, waving Jen towards her.

Jen thought for a second, still uncertain where this was going. Knowing she had little choice, she pushed her car door open and stepped out. The night had cooled slightly since she had left her house, but it was still fairly warm.

After closing her own car door, Jen climbed into Eve’s car. Immediately she asked “what do you want?”

Eve grinned, “oh, only three or four little things, and it won’t cost you a penny. I’m sure you were worried about that, but that’s not it at all. Just think of it as a little game I want you to play. Ready?”

Before Jen could answer Eve shifted out of park and started driving.

“Where are we going?” Jen asked.

“Not far,” Eve answered, looking in her rearview mirror.

They drove in silence, Jen’s brain working furiously to try to figure out what Eve was up to. She came up with hundreds of ideas, but couldn’t think of anything that fit the situation.

She watched as Eve glanced at the mirror again as she drove. Why would she be looking behind them? Jen looked over her shoulder and didn’t see any sign that they were being followed. All she saw was her car, slowly receding into the distance.

Soon Eve stepped on the brakes and eased to a stop. They sat in another dark section of the parking lot, the glow of the streetlamps stopping a few yards short of the car.

Eve turned to Jen smiling. “I’m being pretty nice this time, short distance and you can stay in the dark the whole time. Hop out of the car for me.”

“What is this about?” Jen asked, but Eve already had her door open and was stepping out.

After Jen had left the car she turned to Eve. She was starting to get annoyed with Eve keeping things a secret to the last minute. She might not have a choice but to do what Eve said, but keeping her in the dark had gotten old.

“Tell me what’s going on,” Jen said, irritation edging into her voice.

“Oh don’t get testy,” Eve said, still smiling. “It’s simple, you’re just going to walk back to your car. Now, take your clothes off.”

For a few seconds Jen said nothing. She’d heard Eve clearly, but part of her mind kept saying she must have misunderstood something. Eventually she choked out the words “excuse me?”

Eve giggled, “I said take your clothes off. Come on, once you’re undressed you can walk back to your car.”

“Are you out of your mi-“ Jen started, but cut herself short when Eve held her phone up and wiggled it in the air. Of course Eve still had the pictures. Probably had copies saved somewhere too.

Jen thought frantically, trying to think of a way out of this. Part of her wanted to turn around and walk away, just let Eve go to the cops. But thoughts of going to jail kept entering her mind. Eventually she grabbed her shirt and pulled it off.

“Fold it up and put it on the hood of the car,” Eve said.

Jen did as she was told, then started undoing her jeans. She kicked her shoes off and slid her legs out of the pants before folding them and putting them on top of her shirt. Already her hands were shaking. Jen had been modest her whole life. Never in a million years did she think she would be outside naked. She even kept her swimsuit on when showering at the pool. But here she was, slowly exposing herself in front of her co-worker.

Once her quivering hands undid her bra she dropped it off her shoulders, folded it once and added it to the stack of clothes. She looked around, partially to make sure they were alone but also trying to think of a way to stall.

“You’re not taking pictures of me out here like this, are you?” She said.

“No pics, no videos. You’re just walking back to your car. Promise.”

When she couldn’t think of anything else to say, Jen grabbed the hem of her panties and slid them off. After putting them on top of the pile she bent down to put her sneakers back on.

“Oh, no no,” Eve said, another giggle. “You’re not naked unless you’re barefoot.”

Jen glanced up, scowling at her, then grabbed her shoes. She dropped them on top of her clothes, then placed a hand on the hood of the car to balance herself as she pulled her socks off and stuffed them in the shoes.

She gazed around again. In the distance she could see a car driving by outside of the mall grounds. But she didn’t see anyone else. A weeknight, past 11:00 PM, the vast majority of people in the city would be fast asleep by now, or at least in their houses. But here she was. Stark naked. In the parking lot of a public mall.

“Okay,” Eve said, interrupting Jen’s thoughts. “Pick up your clothes and you’ll carry them back to your car. I’ll be here to make sure you don’t get dressed halfway. Once you get to your car, you can get dressed again. And when I say walk I mean walk, no running. Okay?”

Jen didn’t answer, just leaned forward, picked up the tidy pile of clothes, turned around and started walking away.

She half expected Eve to make a scene, start cheering or hollering, but she heard nothing. With each step her hands trembled. She turned her head side to side, praying that this wasn’t the time security would actually show up. The asphalt scuffed her feet as she walked, and she felt her breasts swaying side to side.

Christ, what is Eve getting out of this? She thought as she walked. Is she a lesbian? Is this just some sort of weird power trip?

She was halfway to her car now. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Eve still standing outside of her car. If Eve could see Jen looking back at her she gave no sign. Jen faced forward again and kept walking.

A car passed by on the road closest to Jen. She watched it, alert for any signs that it was slowing down, but the car kept moving at the same speed. She was in enough darkness that she likely wasn’t easily visible. One small consolation to this humiliation, she figured.

She arrived at her car, put one arm completely under the bundle of clothes and used her free hand to open the drivers’ side door. Turning around she sat in the driver’s seat then dropped her clothes to the ground and quickly grabbed at her panties. Starting to get dressed, she looked up and saw Eve’s car start pulling away.

Jen dressed as quickly as she could, not taking the time to make sure her bra and panties weren’t inside out. She just wanted to cover herself as quickly as possible. Once she had her shirt and jeans on, she tossed her socks on the passenger seat and squeezed her feet back into her sneakers. When the car door was closed again she started the engine and shifted into gear. Before she started driving her phone dinged and she picked it up. She had a text message from Eve.

“Text you again in a few weeks!” was all it said.

Jen tossed her phone aside and stared out the car window for a moment. I can’t believe I got myself into this mess.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)