More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ddf_21s ddf_21s

What will you choose?

Option one

Option one: Four girls, two blondes and two brunets, with curvy shapes. When one of them meet your gaze she pokes her tongue on the inside of her mouth so her cheek bulges out suggestively (that means loud "YES!" to oral sex). And you also want to take Jane herself.


"I'll take Crissy, Moran, Devon and Kitty," say you to Jane, when you return back to her office. "And you." add you.

"Wow, Mr. Doe , I'm going to blush" smiles Jane. "But before I agree I need to check that I'll not waste my time."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing special." answers Jane, walks around the table and kneels in front of you. "Nothing special." repeats she and unzip you pants.

"Wow. Quite special." says she as she takes your erected penis out. You don't think of it as a super long but it seems it's at least an average size. "I agree to be the member of your crew." says she and starts sucking your cock.

You've never been blown in a chair of in office. And you've rarely been sucked that good.

Suddenly the door opens and girls walking in Jane's office.

"Oh, nice! It seems Jane is going to the boat trip. And she will have a long toy with her. Who else will join you?" asks Moran, the brunet one.

"Hmph, hmph, hmph mm hmph." says Jane, pointing on girls you've selected and still sucking. "hmph umgh!" adds she, showing one finger, which means tomorrow at 1 pm.

Girls leave her office and Kitty, the blond one, bends to your ear.

"Will you pick me up? I live there." says she, showing to the distant big building through the window.

Will you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)