More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mfucker mfucker

1, 2, 3 or 4?

Option Three - Mind Control

The power to have control over someone else's action is much too appealing to you. That is, if the name of your chosen adventure is anything like it sounds.

You leave the room in anticipation with the start of your adventure, and notice four lift doors open and waiting for you. You enter the one that says "THREE" above the lift. The lift door closes behind you.

The carriage descends quickly, but without the common discomfort caused to your ears, something you took note of. It finally stops at floor 31, pausing for a moment before the door opens.

Right in front of you, is the entrance to an exquisite restaurant. You take a step into the restaurant, and a waiter ushers you in, as if expecting your arrival. For once things looked normal, as you can see that the restaurant is about three-quarters full.

But one particular table catches your eye, a blonde beauty seated smiling at you. You take the seat next to her, as the waiter helps to pull out your chair.

"You probably have no idea what this adventure will lead you to, right?" She smiles. She had the most gorgeous and captivating eyes you've ever seen, not to mention her sexy lips. You watch as she opens her mouth slightly, taking in a soft breath. You shudder at the effect it is having one you.

Her cascading blonde hair was complementary to her pretty features, and as you looked further down, the plunging neckline that her elegant yet sexy dress sported left little to imagination.

"Like these?" She suddenly interrupts your little reverie, and in a rather bold move she cups her breasts upwards. "Must really wish that you could thrust your long, hard cock in between them, right?" She smiles.

You are taken aback immediately. First, it is for the outright manner she spoke with, even though you two are still very much strangers. Second, she seemed to be able to read your mind. Just like that.

"And yes, I CAN read your mind," She remarks, pausing just enough to let this sink into you.

It can't be. Even though you came into this half expecting something like this, you did not think it could happen for real. Powers like these only existed in fiction.

"But of course. I can understand your disbelief. It happens all the time." She pauses once more.

"Why don't you take your pick?"

The puzzled look on your face tells her to go on, if she doesn't already know what you're thinking.

"Pick any lady in this room. Any lady. Someone who turns you on at first sight. Someone who can give you a rock hard erection. Someone who you think can kiss you like you've never been kissed before. Someone who can take your cock, lick it, kiss it, savour it, suck it. Slowly, in and out, with her soft sexy lips. Faster and faster. Faster and faster..." Then she stops, smiling.

Clearly, the effect she has on you is unbelievable. But you have to admit that your breathing is rapid, and you do have somewhat of an erection. Any lady.

The probing into your mind seems to leave for awhile, allowing you to scan the room slowly. You could swear that you saw a few familiar faces, but you just couldn't quite place them for now...

"Take your pick," she repeats.

Who do you fancy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)