More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bruhgrung bruhgrung

What do you pick?

Option B

You go for the black pants with the kneepads and boots, after a few months of waiting for it it arrives, you and your girlfriend rented out a gym, so you two decided to meet up, she was running a little late so you waited in the ring, but once you saw here you were immediately turned on and drooled a bit, seeing her slim but muscular body in her G string and C cup bra with stars dangling from them and here bright vibrant pink and black mask with her pink hair in a ponytail. She sexily climbed into the ring, as she leaned against the ropes, checking you out "Looks good baby...now are you ready to face the champ!" she flexed her muscles as you drooled a bit in awe of her buff body which you haven't seen before. You snapped out of it and nodded, getting ready to face off, the two of you locked up where she quickly gained the advantage, putting you in a standing headlock and slipped behind you, putting you in a full nelson. You grimaced, flailing your arms around, put your cock continued to throb as she grinded against you, then managed to take you to the ground, mounting on your back. She played around with your arms, then placed them between your back and her arms, locking them up and putting you in a hold you have no chance of escaping. You start to gasp for hair as she licks the back of your neck, and even nibbles on your earlobe, you cant help but love every moment of this domination, but are glad nobody was here to watch other then her and, you know she would keep this a secret.....NO! it cant end like this, it cant be...just a little more...

Do you manage to escape

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)