More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spaceman Spaceman

What does Kendra do?

Option 1. Drive back to the apartment and call to see if a body shop will take the car

Kendra was able to get to her apartment within a few minutes. Luckily she had found a unit that was only three blocks from campus. Most days, she would walk to campus but there were days she had to drive. Grabbing her bookbag and other books she made her way into the apartment complex. She had been here for over three years and most people in the unit would move out almost as fast as she’d arrive. She knew her neighbor across the hall, Mike and he was a nice guy who had recently graduated. Mike was looking for a job with a degree in pharmaceuticals.

She took the keys from her pocket and opened the door to her apartment. It was a studio apartment with a small kitchen one window, a very small back deck and a one bath. Two closets, one was supposed to be used for a washer and dryer but she decided not to buy those. There were posters on the wall of bands such as Skillet and Three Days Grace. Some posters were propaganda posters from the Mao era in China or World War II posters from the U.S. . She had a television and a futon in the main room.

As she placed her book bag and other items near her desk she felt hungry and wanted to make some lunch. But as she walked over to the closet and got out a packet of Velveeta pasta she felt a urge to masturbate. She didn’t know why but the feeling came over her suddenly. She hadn’t masturbated last night and this was probably her body telling her it needed to be released. As fast as she could she got out a pan, filled it with water and the pasta on boiling.

Does Kendra Masturbate or Eat Lunch first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)