More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mfucker mfucker

1, 2, 3 or 4?

Option 1 - Pornstar

Before you have any time to think about what you've gotten yourself into, another small-looking man enters the room, & ushers you out quickly.

"The director & girls are waiting already," he says. He glances at you momentarily, almost as if in envy. Then just as quickly, he looks away, rushing down the long corridor.

To be honest, the little man looks more like a pimp than anything. But you follow him anyway. The stirring in the groin reminds you that relief has to come soon.

After brisk walking for a short while, the man finally stops.

"Here we are," he pauses, slightly breathless from the hurrying.

You wait, not quite sure what to do next. The man catches his breath before looking up at you, as if suddenly remembering that he has further instructions for you.

"Your job here is simple. Just follow the director's directions. You might want to look through the script beforehand, but frankly, it's really unnecessary, considering that you'll probably be taking minor roles for now."

Then, gesturing to the studio rooms behind him, he tells you that there are 3 movie filmings going underway for now, & that you have the privilege of joining 1 of the 3 for filming.

"But there's a screening test going on over at the far end as well," he says as he points to a doorway at the far corner. "It won't be quite what you expect... Or should I say, it'll be a surprise. If you score high on the screening test, you may even land yourself a starring role in upcoming films."

Looking at the nearest studio, Studio #13, you see the name of the film on the door. "High-School Fun", it says. Studio #18 says, "High-Class Ass Pt. 2", & Studio #43 says, "Blowjob Pt. 14".

All pretty cliched titles, but you do have to start somewhere. There is always that option of the screening test, which you know next to nothing about.

Studio or screening?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)