More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cassio cassio

What does she do with the Red Envelope??

Open it now

Anna paused, thinking about this. It all seemed quite bizarre...but a bit exciting. She had made out with a few boyfriends in semi-public places, but had never really set out to show off her body or to be seen by someone else. The lingerie and phone implied where this game might go.

But, the more she mused about it, the more she tingled and felt the wetness grow inside her. Sure, it would be fun, wouldn't it? And, she could always stop if things got too intense...

She decided to go for it and open the red envelope.

It read:

Hello there. If you have opened the red envelope, it means that you have accepted the game. Since you have accepted it, you can not quit it, or something is going to happen to you. Your first task is fairly simple. I want you to walk outside, find a boy with thick glasses, black hair, and is carrying a big red suitcase with the letter 'A' on it. Talk to him and he will tell you what to do on this task. If you do not find him within 1 hour, well, you won't like the result. Have fun!

Sincerely,

GM

She paused for a moment, her heart kind of stopping. She didn't think she'd have to meet someone straightaway!

Ok...I'll go for it, she thought.

Anna stepped outside her dorm and noticed a nerdy looking student messing with a laptop with a massive red suitcase next to him on the park bench.

"Hi...uh...I got this note..."

He looks up from his laptop.

"Yeah...you're...checking some notes...Anna. Ok, Anna. You're in luck. You're the first person to respond, so you get to pick something to wear for the game. Now, I'll show you the choices and whatever you pick, you have to wear ALL THE TIME you're playing the game."

"Ok..."

He opens the suitcase and shows her the contents. There's a collar that says Slut, nipple rings, earrings with couples graphically making love, a T-shirt that says "Dip me in chocolate and feed me to the Lesbians", a necklace of a massive penis and another of a vagina...nothing looks especially nice to wear.

What does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)