More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Does someone walk in on them? Did Carlos make a mistake? If so, does he realise?

Oopsie!

Carlos felt like a king right now, sitting in his own home and having a snobby bitch jiggle her inflated posterior in a slut-leader’s outfit, with her not being able to do a thing to stop him from spanking her like a brat. He feels he needs to give more orders to heighten the embarrassment, something fun. “Hey Cherry, bark like a dog” and he snaps his fingers with his left hand that he was spanking her with.

But what Cherry said in response was not predicted. “Me no do dog noise, asshole!” And everything stops. Cherry stops shaking her rear, and looks wide-eyed. Carlos is frozen in stunned silence, with his groping hand on her asscheek, his right hand…did he just-?

Carlos slowly drew his hand off her tender rear, praying to whatever being that gave him this power to be merciful. As if it just peeled off, it appeared right on her keister, where his hand was, with the eye flipped to the other side, seemingly mocking him with its seductive stare. Carlos was screaming in his own mind, just realising that he just had to say it to bestow it, not just with meaning to give it!

A ‘menacing’ giggle is heard from Cherry, and Carlos was panicking. She knows exactly what’s happened, and Carlos regrets instantly of one of his earlier changes. Not out of regret that Cherry’s gonna give him what-for, mind you, he knows that’s coming in full already. It’s just when he changed her mind, he made it so that she shared the perversions and ideas on humiliation that he does, and Carlos knows what he’d do. Even when getting his big break, he gets broken down...

A snap is heard, and Carlos winces. “Well, isn’t this an exiting turnaround for me” Cherry says, as she stands up fully. Considering her choice of words, he assumes that snap was to fix her language issues. She turns around and glares at Carlos, who is practically sweating scud missiles at a machine gun rate, hopefully trying to calculate on how far he can get to the door to get out of range. Then another fear pops up. Is there a range? He worries inside his head. Still, better risking that there is than staying here in a direct line of sight.

Carlos attempts to bolt to the hallway and out the door, the plushness of the couch and his original slouched position encumbering the endeavour somewhat, until a snap of fingers rings out, and he suddenly cannot move off the seat, sitting in an orderly manner with hands on his legs and back straight, and face almost sickly pale from fear.

Meanwhile it seems that Cherry has taken Carlos’s expression from earlier with her now beaming smile and glaring eyes. “Oh, come now, you came all this way to see me and you want to leave already? Well, boo to that, Sleezebag!” And Cherry snaps again, clothing changing from the cheergirl outfit to a more concealing dress. But not by much. It’s a strapless blue dress that clings tight to her massively proportioned bosom and flares out into a flowy thigh length skirt. 4” stilettos done her stockinged-clad feet and white opera gloves don her slender arms. Her hair becomes a perfect chin-length bob-cut framing a detailed made-up face, with blue eyeshadow with star-like sparkles, thick lashes but not overly so, and a dark blue lipstick decorating her luscious lips. “After all, I’m about to have a personal party in here!”

Carlos tries to find some way out, some loophole to exploit, he knows begging is pointless, and will only encourage her further, after all, it would for him. “Let’s see…” Cherry says nonchalantly as she takes a seat in the armchair next to the sofa, one leg crossed over the other revealing a garter-belt holding her stockings. She stares at herself and says “hmm. I think I’ll keep the proportions, probably the perversions you put in me, but I can’t bring myself to snap ‘em out of me. Besides, I think you and I know that they’ll be useful now, with this new power. Though the name definitely needs a tuneup” and she snaps again. Carlos is openly tensing at every finger snap worried that Madame Cherry directed it at him. Wait. Madame? Oh, she changed her name again to Madame Cherry Fukui. Geez what an ego… Carlos thinks to himself.

“Now, onto the fun stuff” Cherry announces, and proceeds to think of something creative for him from Carlos's vast arsenal of tricks he had planned. ”While it is true” she says as she thinks, “that I kicked you out for my personal benefit, I simply just thought of you as a bum, just sitting around as I actually worked, and you sat at home, doing nothing. You made excuses about a lack of a creative drive, but I believe we both know that’s utter bull. Of course, that paycheque that I put in my account from your father’s will didn’t hurt, either.” Carlos scowled at her, afraid to make an outburst, as he knows she said that fact to get a rise out of him just so she’d snap him right back down to size.

“Now, what fun can we have...” She mutters ominously.

Oh, what fun, indeed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)