More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artificial Artist Artificial Artist

What do you use your phone for the most?

Only Porn

You tried thinking of a single innocent thing you did with your phone and you could not find anything; in fact you were reading porn right now and were fully planning to use your erection to jerk off in the bathroom after class like you did everyday.

Your phone didn't have any game apps; it only had apps that linked back to porn directly and other than that all you had downloaded were your favorite pornos with plenty of screenshots of nudes mixed it.

You didn't even use your phone to call people because you had blocked everyone you knew so that they couldn't interrupt your routine masturbating, with the excuse being that you like handling everything in person.

Since you knew that you were guaranteed to get the most sex focused personal phone possible, you hugged your phone to your chest so that your body could hide most of it before you could enter private mode.

With the counter ticking down, you braced yourself and closed your eyes, and suddenly felt a phat ass grinding against your crotch as you were now holding stereotypical porn slut and in a fast whisper you said "private mode" and letting all the students around you disregard the brief flicker of a whore as they focused back on their own phones.

You groped the slut on your lap and heard a moan as you slowly opened your eyes; ready to enjoy a-

Pick a porn cliché

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)