More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inkubys inkubys

Choose a shower right next to Jessica or another tree or use one of the shower stalls?

One of the other Shower Trees

There were three shower trees all in a row. Jessica took the one to the left of the entry way, so Kristen turned to the right. She turned the handle and felt the water to see if it was warm enough. After fiddling with it for a few seconds she was satisfied and stepped into the running water. As she turned in the shower soaking every part of her skin she wondered at How many orgasms Jessica had had. Kristen herself had never had one. She had been very turned on before, but had never had anything inside her other than a tampon. She had never touched her self “down there” or been touched by anyone else. She knew that Jessica had experienced a number of orgasms as she had been by her self, and with someone else. Kristen had thought about it and had decided that she didn’t want her first orgasm to be brought on by her self.

“Do you need some of this body shampoo?” Jessica called breaking Kristen’s thoughts.

“Oh, yeah thanks”. Kristen said and turned toward Jessica who slide the bottle over the wet floor.

Kristen poured out some of the body run and began pushing it all over her skin. Then for no particular reason, and thinking nothing of it she called, “Jess, can you wash my back? I can never reach the middle.”

“Sure” Jessica said and patted her way to Kristen. Jessica poured some of the body wash onto her hands and then started massaging it into Kristen’s back. She rubbed up and down, and then in large circles, and then in smaller circles. Kristen felt that her back was probably plenty clean and was about to open her mouth to say so when Jessica rubbed a little lower. She was now running her hand softly across Kristen’s lower back, then in circles again and slowing working lower and lower but ever so slightly. Kristen felt her muscles tense up and she was getting very excited as Jessica got close to her tushy, but just before she touched the upper most curve of her butt Jessica started going up again.

Kristen breathed out, a bit too loud as it was clearly audible. Jessica’s hands then started moving downward again, and this time went right onto Kristen’s left cheek. “Mmmmmmmm” Kristen let out.

“You like that?” Jessica asked softly.

Kristen was shocked that Jessica heard her moan, she thought she had kept it in.

“Uhh, yeah. You could keep doing that if you don’t mind.” Kristen said. Jessica then moved to Kristen’s right cheek, and massaged more intentionally, really rubbing the round surface firmly. Then she moved one hand back to the left cheek and massaged them both together. She pushed them against each other and then pulled them apart and rubbed down the middle of her rear cleavage. She started at the top and went straight down pushing right against her skin until she couldn’t move any more because of Kristen’s legs being together. Kristen almost involuntarily opened her legs allowing Jessica’s finger more realestate. Jess continued her trek toward Kristen’s under side. When she got to Kristen’s tight back hole she slid her fingers around it just barely grazing the skin at the enterance. She rubbed around in circles

Then she ran her other hand around Kristen’s front and started playing with the skin just below her breast. Jessica kept running circles around her hole, and at the same time played with Kristen’s ribs.

Kristen was horribly shocked. She had never done anything like this, but it felt so good. She was torn between wanting to pull away to get her feelings under control, and encouraging her now closer friend.

Push her away, or enchorage her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)