More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghoulish Ghoulish

What Monster are you?

One of the few remaining from a powerful, nearly extinct race, a Vampire

"Well?" Pushing you sunglasses up on the bridge of you nose you smile ever so slightly. Why tell them? What purpose does it serve to explain yourself to such...vermin? Brushing past them you headed for the front doors. "Hey! We asked you a question, Freshman!" Ignoring them you continue on your path, uninterupted.

Your parents had sent you here because...well, because your parents are Human. In actuallity, you were adopted at the age of five by some well off woman who in turn married the man of her dreams. You three became the picture perfect family.

When your secret was discovered, they were understanding. You, too, were in fear of your own changing body. But not anymore. You'd learned to control your powers, harness them at will and now you were being sent to study in an enviroment that encouraged the use of them. How could things possibly get any worse?

"Look out belooooow!" Turning to gaze up at the incoming female you barely have time to register anything before your body moves on it's own. Stepping back to catch this nuble young woman with ease, displaying only a strength that your kind possesses. "Wow! Good catch!"

Lowering her to her feet you straighten your uniforms tie then politely ask...

Well, casanova, what's your first question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)