More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Where to?

One day, a bat killed a snake - Stargate SG1

“God damn it,” Colonel Samantha Carter swears as she gets out of the event horizon of the Stargate back on Earth.

She should have known better than to play around that fucking quantum mirror back on P3K-456. She usually does not swear but this time she acted like a complete morron. One moment Daniel, Teal’c, Vala and Cameron are trying to stop her from touching the mirror the next, she is alone.

She freezes. That’s weird, there’s no one in the gate room, no one in the control room and the base usually mumbling with the sounds of its two thousand workers is awfully silent. At least the lights are on.

She checks her zat, her P90 and off she goes. Destination: her lab.

As she sees it, she has to get to area 51 to retrieve the remote for the Quantum mirror and get back home but it’s out of the question that she ventures into this reality without knowing what she’s stepping into.

Her desk is here and her computer too. Good. Except for the large black stain on the floor it looks pretty much like her office.

"...lots of dust," she thinks wiping the keyboard, "but my office none the less."

The computer’s interface is a bit different but the password is the same, certain things do not change. Her wormhole research, no that’s not it; not the phasing device research either. Wait, that’s more interesting… She starts reading the file titled “Carpathian Virus” and she is unable to hold a small scream. This reality is really fucked up.

Apparently, in this reality SG1 never discovered the Ark of Truth and without it they weren’t able to kick the Orici’s ass. Instead, they retreated to Earth and they started meddling with much more dangerous Ancient research. Eventually in the Atlantean database, they found an old lab deeply hidden in the Pegasus galaxy with a virus that would supposedly cut humans from the upper planes of existence. The first tests were a success but the side effects were catastrophic. End of the Galaxy catastrophic.

“While trying to free themselves from the Ori’s influence they turned themselves into fucking vampires!”

Samantha cannot believe what she reads.

Tremendous regeneration capabilities, fangs, thirst for blood, contagious bite, a sex drive that would shame the most pervert porn producer around … And the first infected were the only ones that could have had a chance of stopping it, SG1. This reality’s SG1. She browses through the pictures, small vids gathered here and there by her alter ego and, as the gruesome display goes on in front of her eyes, she realizes that the other Sam kept those not for research purposes but as trophies. She can’t help herself from behind a little bit aroused by the countless rapes and feeding orgies. In a way she envies her alter ego’s freedom… In a way.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in the Pegasus galaxy trying to find new hunting grounds?”

Sam falls from her chair. Standing in the doorway, Vala; not the Vala she knows; this reality’s Vala, vampire Vala. She looks pale and powerful; her lidless black eyes are almost as terrifying as her dripping fangs. The voice is aggressive, very aggressive, the attitude, even more.

“You know this is my turf, you know that your little cunt has nothing to do here unless you have something for me…”

Suddenly Vala stops. She must have noticed that Sam is not exactly her Sam. That this Sam is still human, that this Sam is still warm and full of blood. Sam grabs her zat but it’s already too late, the creature is too fast. The iron grip on her wrist makes her drop the weapon. The powerful creature wraps her fingers around Sam’s neck. Vala, like an animal, runs a hungry tongue over her full lips.

“Where do you come from little thing?” she asks hissing.

“No…”

“No, you don’t want a taste of my fangs? No, you don’t want to give your goddess what she needs more? Maybe this will make you change your mind.”

This is Valla’s hand grabbing Sam’s ass.

This is her talons tearing through Sam’s uniform.

This is her mouth covering Sam’s.

And this does make Sam change her mind.

The most brilliant mind in the known universe finds herself panting like a weak teenager discovering the delights of carnal pleasure in the clutches of this amazing creature. When Vala slips a finger inside Sam’s pussy it’s already bursting with fluids. When Vala starts licking the Colonel’s ass, Sam wriggles like a fish out of the water. When Vala's freezing pussy falls on her face, Sam explodes in a delicious orgasm.

But Sam is not dying here; Sam is not letting this perverted bitch take over her humanity. So she goes for the zat conveniently lying by her hand and before the creature fangs can tear the fragile flesh of her thigh, she shoots. The blue lightning engulfs the creature.

“Humpf,” Vala says, “That tickles.”

And the fangs tear the flesh sending Sam into a stratospheric orgasm.

***

Six months later, Sam has accepted her new nature.

She has hunted with Teal’c in the forests surrounding the Free Jaffa strongholds, she has joined Vala in the tremendous orgies she organizes all over the world, she has rained fire upon the Lucian Alliance planets before landing and pillaging their cities with her troops, she has killed more Goa’uld and more Wraith than ever before and she has feasted countless times.

She has fucked Cameron and Daniel, she has fucked Vala and the other Sam, for cryin’ out loud, she even fucked General O’Neill. She has fucked so many times that she can't remember.

But now she’s wants to go back, she wants to see how it all starts. She wants her own universe to rule.

So she resumes her mission. She goes down the abandoned shaft of area fifty one and recovers the quantum mirror control. She goes back to Cheyenne Mountain and travels to P3K-456. There she takes out the quantum mirror and dials her own universe.

She smiles because she’s hungry and trillions of unsuspecting humans are waiting for her and once she has drained her own universe, she’ll move on to the next one and the next one and the next one and she knows that even if she lives for a hundred thousand years she won’t get bored, never again…

***

“Unscheduled off-world activation!”

That’s how it all starts.

... the end

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)