More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PartyOn111 PartyOn111

Continue

On the Prowl.

An hour or so later the two of us were sat sharing a table together. Jessie was having her usual fun, pointing out candidates and generally being her lecherous self. "Oo, How would you feel about sharing a redhead, been a while since we did that. Oh, that black girl is so hot, and I could just eat that ass." I quickly looked through there thoughts, all of them were quite interesting.

My powers worked a bit like a search engine at times. I could look at a person and think of what I wanted to know like using a search bar. Then each memory, topic, or person has little descriptions of what that person thought about it.

I focused on the black girl and thought of terms "Sex" and "age". The Later is obvious but taking away a girls first time and then leaving or erasing the memory is a bit too cold for me.

"Ooh, ooh that girl who just walked in," she said eyeing the brunette with thick rimmed glasses that just arrived. "I bet you she's into something kinky" Jessie whispered.

Looking her over, it wasn't a bad pick. She had the dowdy look down to an art, however, looking into her head I found some interesting secrets.

Who to Approach

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)