More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kronic Kronic

What is the Artifact and/or it's powers?

On seconded thought

"On seconded thought I can only send the three of you." Artie exclaims looking over Claudia and nodding his head, if only to himself. " I need Claudia, here to help me prepare. for whatever the hell this might end up being"

“Artie what is it were even looking for?” Myka asks in her know it all whinnying voice. Myka was standing there in a tight black shirt and jeans that showed off her slender frame. Artie had promised to stop keeping them in the dark about the artifacts they had to go after and Myka refused to let him forget it.. “ Yeah Artie, what could be so bad anyway? You know I have a date later tonight and I really...” Pete chimes in, "Lie..." Says Jinx. "Well it's just coffee but still...." Pete adds but is cut off by Artie.”We wont know what it is until you go get it, so GO. GET. IT.” Artie says in a do what I say tone. “The computer say’s the ping’s coming from a small town west of Atlanta called, Macon ” Jinx reads off the computer aloud. So that’s where you’ll be heading now go go go....” Artie pushes the trio out the door.

"So old man, how do we even prepare for a artifact like this? Throw down some taro cards, maybe stare into a crystal ball!" Claudia ask mockingly, sweeping her short red hair out of her face and leaning on the computer table. She crosses her arms under neath her small breast. Artie walks towards the innards of the warehouse and motions Claudia to follow. “We need to prepare whatever that artifact is, the computer says its old, very old...and that usually means...” “Powerful...Yeah Artie I’ve been here long enough to know that simple rule. So Artie? Why haven’t you ever mentioned this Vault 69 before?” Claudia ask “HA! You think agents haven’t discovered it before? It ALWAYS leads to disaster in house. But not this time, NOT THIS TIME!” Artie shoots his finger in the the air holding it up like he’s number one and Claudia continues to follow beside him again loving her job...

A good 45 minute walk later Artie and Claud reach Vault 69. “Dam Artie why could we not take the zip line.” “Oh quit your whining, the zip line comes nowhere near here, trust me you could wonder around aimlessly but you would never find this place.” Artie walks up to a sealed door and put in a password and a eye scan to get in. “mmmmm................ fancy” Claudia says. “You can never be to careful. “

Psssshhhhrrrrssshhhh! The door seal is depressurized and the door swing open. “DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING!” Artie exclaims for the one millionth time since they head to the Vault. Claudia flashes him a look of I fucking know....and then they both walk inside.

“Okay, okay we are looking for an old book maybe a hundred years old its a manual of how to handle these types of artifacts. Lets see I’ll look in back you look over there somewhere, and please please please don't touch anything...” YES!!! I GOT IT ARTIE!!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!”

Claudia walks to a corner and starts looking for the book but she catches a glimpse of some of the artifacts and she cant help but stop and read them. Marilyn Monroe’s Lipstick, Known to give the user control over a mans desires for 24 hours but the downside is the lipstick must be placed with the user's lips around the base of the shaft. We got Hugh Hefner first pair of Slippers, known to put the wearer stuck in a endless swingers party. Downside, the herpes is real... “Well, well. I guess the chaffing would set in pretty early on that hahaha “ Claudia laugh to herself but when Artie call for her she trips over some box and she crashes into another display. In horror Claudia realizes she has both hands holding onto the artifact....

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)