More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ballsnexus Ballsnexus

How does or when does R.S.S. Manifest itself?

On her 21st Birthday

In the case of Julie, it manifested itself on her 21st birthday. Derek had just brought Julie back to his apartment after an amazing night. Dinner, a movie and a walk through the park, it was her definition of a perfect night out. Julie was impressed with her boyfriend, not only did he plan a special night for her, but she saw the kind and gentle side of Derek that reminded her why she loved him so much. That’s when she concocted a naughty little idea.

Julie wanted to do something special to thank Derek for such a great night. She felt a hunger within herself that she had never felt before. A melting sensation that lingered across her skin.

She had to repay him. She had to have him in the most intimate sense.

She saw the opportunity arise when Derek excused himself to go to the bathroom. She was not the most outgoing or sexually adventurous person, but something compelled her.

Derek walked back into the living room to find Julie naked on his couch, presenting herself to him. He was taken aback by her forwardness, he always dreamed of his girlfriend acting more slutty, however the sudden shift in tone and demeanor was jarring. Yet the bulge in his pants told a different story.

He undressed quickly, noting the look of desire And desperation in Julie’s eyes. He lowered his head between Julie’s legs and started to pleasure her. This by no means was their first time being intimate, but he could tell from Julie’s wetness that tonight was different. She needed him and she was at his mercy.

Derek knew exactly how she liked it. He knew exactly what buttons to push to work her up into a frenzy. He started by teasing her clit with his tongue and listen to her moan.

Her voice had nice tenor to it tonight, a light airiness to it that made her moans even more sweeter to his ears.

"Oh Fuck." she said loudly in that new airy tone as her hair length and turned raven black.

"You are gonna wake neighbors."

"But daddy you are treating me so good tonight, I can't help it." She moaned as she locked her thighs around his head.

"Daddy? What had gotten into you tonight?" Derek mused as his tongue retreat from her wetness.

"Hopefully you daddy," She quipped lustfully, "now let me thank you properly for our amazing date."

Julie slid off the couch and onto her knees.

Derek looked down at her once sensible girlfriend, who never willingly did oral, now pawing at his belt buckle.

"Are you feeling okay, your voice sounds a bit different." Derek asked.

"I will be fine once I get my lips around that cock." She spoke while still having her eyes fixated on his now undone belt buckle.

Derek was taken aback by how forward Julie has been acting, but he would of been lying if he said that the complete personality shift didn't turn him on.

As Julie fished out Derek's member, her hands became small and dainty. Her nails grew and became perfectly manicured French tipped nails.

Derek peered down at his girlfriend. Her eyes looked back to into his with sultry desire as she slowly stroked up down the shaft.

" I want you to use me. I want you to use my throat as your cock sleeves. I want you to grab me by the hair and me on your cock." Julie said with full conviction.

Derek could see the fire that burned in her eyes and understood exactly what kind of treatment she wanted. Without another word, he grabbed a fist of her now longer hair and his length down her throat. To his surprised when bottomed out and Julie's noes touched his pubic region, there was no resistance or even signs of gagging.

He looked down at Julie and locked eyes with hers in this new contorted position, he could hardly recognizes her face as the pull from her scalp made her eyes take an almost almond like shape.

Unbeknownst to Derek, this was not result of the moment, but the result of her Asian genetics taking hold and molding her face.

He began to pull out to let her breath, but as soon as his member left her mouth she dove right back in bottoming out like before.

With a moan Derek relented and he gripped her hair into two ponytail like holds and began to jack hammer into her throat. With each stroke her noes shrunk, he lips plumped and her eye lids changed to monolids.

The oral was devoid of love, it was fucking in the purist sense of the word.

After 10 minutes of Derek's pleasure Julie pulled herself off his cock and spoke.

"I need you to fuck me daddy."

In daze from all the pleasure he did not notice that Julie face was now notably different. He only became aware as he felt the two handle bars of hair that served as his grip came free.

When his head became clear he realized Julie was gone from her place at his feet, but was on all fours on the couch, presenting her nether regions to him.

"What are you waiting for babe, I need you fuck me ." She chimed as she shacked her ass.

With no foreplay or pretenses he slid his cock in. She was sopping wet that there was no friction at entry. Whatever was up with Julie tonight Derek he hoped that this new slutty personality was here to stay.

As he began to increase the speed of his strokes he noticed that Julie's pussy started to feel tighter and tighter. In realty she actually was gripping tighter onto Derek's cock as her body shrank and her skin tone darkened slightly. The full body changes slowly set in as she screamed in extacy.

"Harder!" her pussy tightened.

"Fuck me daddy!" Her ass grew in size.

"Faster!" her breasts ballooned out of her bra.

It was only when the the words “I need you to fuck me like the Asian slut I am.”, were moaned that Derek realize something was amiss.

Derek with a hesitant glance looked up to find Julie, only to find Julie’s look of desire in the eyes of someone new.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)