More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreenWanting GreenWanting

Where do you wake up?

On a stormy beach

The clouds overhead are dense but oddly hued, like soured bruise. You are lying on fine sand.

You sit up to see a dark thunderhead swallowing up the water's horizon. A dense sheet of rain is clearly progressing towards your location. You are wrapped in a canvas sheet and clothed in nothing else. You look around to your surroundings for some kind of shelter and see yourself on a scant sandbar, the main shore a short distance.

You decide to take your chances trying to swim to more solid ground.

The sand cool underfoot as you charge away from the now loudly grumbling storm bearing down on you. You dive into the warm seawater and churn a path towards the tree dotted shore ahead.

Your muscles ripple and you heave as you feel the colder tide moving in beneath you. The ebb starting to pull you away from shore as you put everything into it, your legs and arms whirring.

The rain finally reaches spot, pouring and dense it becomes much harder gasping for air as the water twists beneath you as a wave tosses you. You manage to struggle back to the surface after a roaring wave forces you under. You sputter as you hear something droning and steady heading towards you.

A light fills your vision as a small outboard boat makes for you. You try to wave your hands and remain above water with some difficulty.

It quickly pulls up to you and a strong pair of hands easily pluck you from the wrenching water.

"Sweet Goddess, what are you?" Comes a rich voice from you savior. You do a double take as she stares at you, equally dumbfounded.

This woman (?) is a shark like being who towers over you, she is wearing a loose parka for the rain and a one piece beneath. Her angular features beautiful and mature as she oggles you, her spread legs letting you clearly see a pulsing huge cock, barely contained in her outfit.

"I thought it was a myth." She mutters to herself before a wave slams into the side of your tiny boat.

"She-it!" She curses "alright, gorgeous, you just hold on, we gotta get outta here." With one hand she pulls you into her embrace while the otherhand steers. Her textured cool skin, wildly erotic, as you now sit fully on her increasingly pokey lap, her ridged thighs intoxicating as you can't help but feel along the body of this new being curiously.

"Hold on you, we're almost home!" She is yelling now over the roar of the storm. The strangeness, danger, bareness, and suddeness of it all is almost too much. You try to at least hide your naked hard cock as she points out a raised house, along the beach line, set among the trees.

Her cock, insistent, pushes free of her clothes finally and bobs, drunkenly next to her thigh, and against your leg.

It is at least a 12" long, tapered headed, with small ridges along it the underside. You can barely hesitate before running your hands along it. It's already slick with pre, or rain, you can't tell but it feels hot and hard to your touch.

"Sweet fuck, okay sweetness, hold off on that until we are at least home. Ungh." She cuts off as her hips thrust gently and her ridged cockhead presses fully into your hand. It's about 5" in circumference and, even in this downpour, you can smell the heavy scent of her desire.

With a sounds like silk gravel, the boat finds land. She lifts you out and smacks your ass "go on to the house! It's unlocked! Go!" As she shifts the boat onto land and the rain is now coming down like the sea upturned. You dart away up the steps. Turning back you see her easily pulling the small boat up to beneath the house, her hard member jutting out from her outfit and only getting in the way.

You go inside the house to find it warm and cozy. A small fire crackles in a fireplace and a low wide couch rests in front of it. The couch has seen better days and has been patched so many times that it is probably impossible to determine the original pattern but it is comfortable in a manner that only truly broken in furniture can be. You tremble as the cold settles on your bones and you sit infront of the fireplace to warm yourself.

What do you do in a moment to yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)