More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninja_Mango Ninja_Mango

Where do we start?

On a spaceship

Gohan, Bulma & Krillin are traveling to planet Namek, it has already been over a week, but Bulma is already restless, she has called Krillin into her room several times already for reason Gohan cannot fathom. However, Bulma has started become bored with the short man & has begun to consider the other passenger on board as a good way to pass the time, she could use another man at her beck & call ready to listen to her every whim, & its best to get them while their young, after all it worked with his father right it should be the same here. Bulma having made up her mind begins to formualte her plan of attack to make Gohan submissive to her, so she may reap every benefit available to her.

Goohann. Bulma call from the other room. The young boy cleaning up some of the trash on the ship stumbles over to the bluenette, Uh, what is it Mrs. Bulma? He asks. My feet are killing me. I need you to find me something, I can rest my feet on while I pilot the ship, could you find something for me. "Sure thing he exclaims, ready to help in any way he can. However, Bulma has a plan knows he won't find anything & thats what she is counting on. After short bit of time, the young boy returns empty handed. Sorry Bulma, I can't find anything. Putting in her best performance Bulma distraught sighs. "I am very disappointed to hear that Gohan. If I can't rest my feet, I just don't know how I can get us to Namek. If only a helpful strong lad would step up to help such a delicate lady like myself.

Gohan having been taught manners by his parents doesn't want to disappoint Bulma as he was taught to always do right by the ladies. So he decides to make a suggestion, Bulma was hoping to hear. I can be your footrest for awhile Bulma. "Excellent says Bulma. Now get on your hands & knees for me. The boy obliges as Bulma places her feet on his back. So far so good, she plans to take it slow with the young saiyan. After all if she wants a **** for life she is going to have to make sure she waits for the right opportunity.

Gohan spends several hours underneath Bulma's feet as she presses against him all the time. Occasionally Gohan asks to get up, but Bulma chides the boy for abandoning her if he got up. Once its time for bed Bulma decides to test the waters a bit & slides down her underwear in front of the boy as she changes. Instinct seems to take over for Gohan as he does take a look at Bulma's butt. Although he wasn't sure why. Bulma smirks to herself, well maybe I'll be able to makenhim mine sooner than I thought.

The next few days Bulma does a similar routine of planting messages into the young boys mind that he has to obey her every desire. This is reinforced by the way Krillin (someone already under Bulma's thumb) does whatever he is told without question.

Two weeks in the trip Bulma is ready to step up her game. As Gohan comes for his daily shift as her stool. "Gohan, today I need something else from you, please get me some food will you. As the boy runs to the fridge. "Krillin, I need you to make Gohan spill all of the food he's bring to me. Do this & I'll reward you. As the boy approaches with armfuls of food, Krillin sideswipes Gohan causing him fling the sweets he was carrying all over the floor. "Darn it Gohan, now you've done it looks like I'm gonna have to punish you. Now go to my room. "Yes ma'am, the boy is to ashamed & terrified to say anything else.

As they enter her room, Bulma drops to a knee. Alright kid hop on, time for your spanking. "Please don't Miss Bulma. No can do Gohan naughty boys have to be punished. Gohan reluctantly approaches as Bulma reaches over & pulls down the boy's pants & hoist him over her knee. She then delievers a hard spank to the lad. The boy yells out as Bulma does it again. Yow, oh, please Miss Bulma stop, I'll do better, I promise. Bulma continues to spank the boy until his butt has turned a dark shade of red. Slap after slap until the boy is begging for Bulma to stop. Sorry, if I let you off easy, you'll just do it again. Gohan starts to cry out. Ill be a good boy, I swear, Ill do whatever you tell me perfectly.

Bulma stops, letting the boy up. "Ok, Gohan. I'll stop, but from now on whenever I tell you to do something you will without question yes"? Yes relies the young saiyan & anytime you be a bad boy, I'll have to punish you. Ok? So make sure you always listen when a lady tells you what to do. "Yes ma'am the boy says. Good now here's the 1st thing I need you to do for me.

What does Bulma tell him to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)