More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where did she go on vacation?

On a cruise

Alexa smiled as she breathed in the salty, night air of the ocean from her balcony. She was glad that she was rich as she was able to afford this month long cruise. And as this was day one, she couldn't wait for what was in store for her next!

Right now though, she decided that it was time for bed, getting up from her deck chair before walking through the door to her room. She closed the sliding door, locking it before closing the blinds. Now came the part she was dreading...

Alexa went to one of her suitcases and pulled out a white diaper and a canister of baby powder. She blushed at her situation. Here she was, a 22-year-old woman with bedwetting problems and to wear diapers to bed! She sighed as she removed her clothes, revealing her laughably small chest and scrawny butt, and placed them into a hamper before walking over to her bed.

Alexa unfolded the diaper and sat down on it. She then proceeded to powder her privates before coating her butt in baby powder. After taping the sides of her diaper together, Alexa got off the bed and walked over to the suitcase with her clothes...

Only to make a terrifying discovery...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)