More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fever Dreamer Fever Dreamer

Where does the worm land?

On Stacy's legs

Stacy felt something cold and wet slap against her thighs and shrieked, scrambling back into a sitting position to fling the creature away.

No sooner had she reached out than the thing shot forward up her legs and against her pussy, mashing its cold, slimy body against her lips.

Stacy screamed again, grabbing onto it with both hands and pulling, but the slick, yielding flesh gave way under her hands and she couldn't get a grip. One fruitless attempt after another to pull the thing away only ended up squeezing more of it into the end attached between her legs.

She jumped when she felt a piercing at her crotch followed by a warm, rushing sensation. Stacy looked down in horror to see the thing visibly sucking at her clit, the feeling of her blood being drained from her body making her feel nauseous and faint.

Gritting her teeth, she staggered to the kitchen drawer and pulled out a knife, standing against the table and laying the worm flat out so that she wouldn't cut her legs. She raised the blade and stabbed.

As though sensing her intent, the worm suddenly contracted itself against her pussy, but not quickly enough.

Stacy felt a lance of pain spear through her loins as the knife sliced into the worm's body. The wound was shallow, but the pain was so intense, she choked on the scream and almost blacked out, landing heavily on the tiles.

The sudden shock had numbed her mind, and it took all of her concentration to stay conscious as the thing between her legs continued to suckle at her.

She tried not to think of what it was doing to her. The bite hadn't hurt, but that might just mean that her pussy had gone numb. She didn't dare look down now in case she saw what was surely the mangled flesh of her pussy.

Is this how her family would find her? Or her boyfriend? Bloodless and naked with a giant leech sucking her clit?

She resisted the urge to throw up - in her current state she might pass out and - and tried to raise herself off the floor, but she was too weak. Already she could see the thing had inflated to the size of a football and turned a deep red, engorged with the blood it had stolen from her.

*That's mine,* she thought, feebly. *Give it back. I need it.*

And it did.

Almost as soon as the thought had passed her mind, the sucking stopped and with a rushing sensation that almost made Stacy wet herself, squeezed the blood back into her body. Stacy doubled over on the tiles, feeling like a balloon being inflated. Another squeeze was followed by another rush of blood, and the feeling began to return to her limbs. She tried to move, but this time was immobilised by the sensation of being refilled, the warmth and life-giving energy being pushed back into her body with such that she spasmed and gasped.

Seconds passed like hours, and eventually the rushing slowed to a trickle, but the worm still twitched occasionally. Stacy lay on the floor, panting and terrified of looking between her legs, but drawn inescapably to the stiffness that somehow occupied her groin. Something felt cold. Something wet, hard, and standing above her pussy.

Stacy looked down and whimpered.

The worm's mouth was nowhere to be seen. Instead, it seamlessly joined with Stacy's own skin, not even a trace of grey remaining as she followed its length with her eyes from the base to the tail, where a thick knob of flesh had formed. Even as she watched, it twitched again and Stacy's breath caught as she realised what it had done to her.

The worm had become a part of her, but a part that had no business being attached to a normal girl.

She didn't remember wanting to touch it, but her hand reached out almost of its own accord. She squeaked when it brushed against the shaft, the alien sensation of erect flesh between her legs making her body jump. The thing twitched again as she stroked it, waves of pleasure running down its length and spreading across her body.

*Why am I doing this? I've got to stop!*

But her hand acted with a mind of its own, and before long she had given up on resisting, her voice coming out in low moans.

It wasn't a part of her. Not a *real* part of her, but it was plugged so deep into her body that she couldn't think of it in any other way. It was *her* cock. And she was *its* owner, though she somehow felt now that *it* owned *her*.

A tingling sensation grew at the base as she continued stroking and gradually spread backwards, wrapping itself around her pussy and taking hold of her spine. The first electric shock made her body jerk and she reached out with both hands, stroking her new appendage tenderly while bizarre sensations swirled around below her waist.

Stacy felt the cold floor against her soles and opened her eyes. Her feet hand planted themselves on the tiles, her legs open to an invisible audience. But she hadn't wanted to. They'd just done it. As she watched, they widened further, pushing her hips into the air so that her cock was aimed straight at her face, her hands still fluttering across its length.

She could feel the tingling crawling up her back now, wrapping its tendrils around her spine as it rose through her lower back up to her shoulders. As it rose she felt those parts of her body close by spasm, and as they did so she realised that she was losing control of her body. As soon as the sensation had entered her neck, her hands paused for a moment before grasping her shaft firmly and pumping. Stacy was horrified to feel slime oozing from the pores of her cock, coating her hands as she jerked herself off.

Slowly the tingle rose, edging ever closer to her skull. She crushed her breasts between her outstretched arms and the sensation thrilled as though she had never touched them in her life. Her breathing as beyond her control, and as she lost control of her voice, she started to moan uncontrollably. It wasn't long before her mouth was no longer her own, her tongue snaking out to lick her own lips like some delicate fruit. One hand descended to penetrate her with two fingers, sending another bolt of pleasure rocketing through her.

With a suddenness that scared her, she felt a pressure suddenly begin to build at the base of her cock, pushing aside all other sensation as it tried to escape. She didn't want to come - she *didn't* - but her body had its own agenda and with an animal moan, she felt her entire body spasm as her cock erupted, spraying her in a thick, grey slime.

As the orgasm her mind wide open, the sensation at her neck finally thrust itself deep into her consciousness, plunging Stacy into darkness.


Stacy woke up cold, sticky and sore all over. She rolled across the kitchen tiles, her skin making gross sucking noises as it stuck.

She groaned. How the fuck did she wind up on the floor like this?

And then she remembered.

Suddenly, she was bolt upright on the floor, hands holding her legs spread open as she saw... nothing. Just her neatly trimmed pussy, slightly swollen and very slimy.

Stacy reached down and checked herself, running her fingers along her nether lips and shuddering at the slimy sensation. Her clit seemed fine. It hadn't been eaten and it hadn't turned into some alien's dick.

So what the fuck just happened?

She stood on shaking legs, staring at the mess on the floor, at the mess between her legs and tried to think of what to do next. She was cold, filthy and scared shitless.

Well there wasn't much she could do about the last one. There wasn't a single explanation that she wanted to think about in any detail, so the first thing to do was take another shower.

Even though the slime gave way easily in the hot, soapy water, Stacy scrubbed as hard as she could without hurting herself, stepping out of the bathroom almost completely pink. It wasn't until she heard her phone buzzing that she noticed that it was almost noon.

She stared numbly at the blinking voicemail icon before pressing "play."

Who is the message from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)