More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

On Bully

The day when I went to school, my school bully named Roy shoved me into the lockers then told me to give him my lunch money. I did as I was told, because I didn't do anything because I was scared off getting beat up.

So to get my , I was gonna get my history teacher Mrs. Brown that I had in my back pocket by now. I was gonna gt her to embarrass him in class. SO I got there before all the other students got there, and I told her what happened and asked her if she'd tease him in class. Also I asked her if she could send him to the office and fail him as well.

She agreed and when class started, she bent over to pick something up, she was right in front off Roy's desk which gave him a boner. Mrs Brown took advantage this, and called him out for staring at her ass and then sent him to the office.

The whole time this was going on, it gave me such a huge boner, oh fuck I thought that was sexy. The whole class, all I could think about was how hot my teacher Mrs. Brown was.

The the bell rang, and it was my last class off the day so I wouldn't be late for any classes. Also I walked home from school, so she was all mine now.

"I walked up to her and said what she did to Roy was so hot, and that it gave me a boner. If that gave you a boner, this will make you get even harder." "Whats that I said, oh i'm just grading Roy's assignments he turned in today. Even though he got he really got a passing grade on the assignment, i'm gonna give him and big fat zero which should bring his grade to failing she said with smug grin on her face."

"This gave me a huge boner, then I grabbed her and stood her up, then I took her sexy sexy Skirt off as well as her other clothes then I bent her over and started fucking her from behind. She started to moan, as I thrust my big 14-inch cock in out off her pussy."

I started to quicken my pace, and she started to moan even louder. Then she grabbed her slapped her fat ass, as I started to fuck her faster and harder. Yes slap that ass I said, as I said it she slapped her ass again. I kept fucking her till she came, then I put on my clothes and she did the same.

"I'll make sure that Roy gets suspended for a week at least, and then i'll call his mom ad let her know he's now failing my class. He'll probably get rounded to." "Thanks I said see you tomorrow I said, you to she said as she winked at me as I left."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)