More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildman666 Wildman666

Who shall we follow?

Omega Oceanus Shenron, the Dark Dragon Goddess

The muscular blue skinned woman wearing a golden bikini and royal robes eagerly grinned as she looked down on the vast mountain range she found herself flying over. A dark ball was embedded in her forehead and 6 matching balls embedded in her belly. Oceanus Shenron couldn't believe her good fortune in being made part of this tournament. She thought that absorbing her 6 idiot "brothers", conquering the universe, and best of all being able to permantely discard her hideous true form would've been the greatest thing to happen to her. Granted she had gotten bored ruling over the universe and feeding on the negative energies of the populace after the first few decades, but now she had her sights on much bigger goals.

The idea of a multiverse had never occured to her, but now that it had she couldn't stop thinking about conquering it. Not to mention those rainbow dragon balls. As a being born from dragonballs she could feel how powerful those were. If she could absorb those she would truly be unstoppable. She was fully confident in her ability to win, even though her ki sense wasn't that refined she could tell that only a handful of fighters came close to her power and even then the gap was still pretty big. Even then she had numerous tricks to pull with her wide array of powers and had even managed to figure out how to transform further during her time ruling her universe.

Oceanus brings herself out of her thoughts and looks back over the landscape. She can vaguely sense one of those rainbow dragon balls down below, but the power it radiates is so large that a large portion of the area is filled with its energy. Normally she would be able to pinpoint its exact location, but the energy of these balls is radically different from her own and her senses are having a difficult time processing it. Letting out a sigh, Oceanus considers her options. She could just leave and go look for one that is easier to while letting someone else find this one for her, maybe picking a few of the other contestants for fun. Or she could just blow up the entire mountain range. She doubted she would be able to damage the rainbow dragon ball even if she went all out and a smoking crater would be easier to search than an entire mountain range.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)