More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smiling-Jack Smiling-Jack

Who is your room-mate?

Omega Delta Frat-house

(Simon is already enslaved in this thread line)

Simon dreaded going back to the frat house, he knew what was waiting from him two steps through those doors. He hated to living with these assholes but there wasn't much choice anymore, not since that 'party' two weeks ago. The brothers had his ass in a sling so to speak there was nothing he could do and he wasn't exactly in a position to find another place to live.

He stood infront of the aged house and took a haggard breath before stepping up to the deck and knocking on the door. Assholes never gave him a key, someone was always home and knew what to do when Simon came back from the days courses. knock knock knock Simon kept slouched and his hands in his pockets as he waited to be let inside...even if the door was unlocked he wasn't allowed inside unless he was 'let' in, like some fucking pet.

It was Brandon that showed up, he was the most lenient of the group but that wasn't saying much, brown dusty haired line backer for the local football team, he was built like a greek god, his caramel flesh and short dreds still wet from a shower "Welcome home buddy, shoes and socks."

Waiting with a hand held out expectantly, going through the drill as he had for the last few days. Simon gritting his teeth as he set his bag down and bent over to remove his shoes and socks and handing them off with a sour look on his face "Thata boy that gets you inside, you know the drill." Brandon held open the door and Simon walked in putting his bag in the empty chest near the door...the chest waiting just for him.

Brandon closed the door and leaned back to wait for the boy, as Simon peeled off his shirt and dropped it into the box, his lean feminine build exposed as he undid his cargo's and let them drop to his ankles, shaking a little as he stepped out of them and dropped them into the chest along with the rest of his dwindling wardrobe.

When he paused at the elastic band of his black boxer-briefs Brandon spoke up "Lose'em you know its the weekend don't ya." Simon shuddered at the thought as he slowly pulled his underwear down over his firm rump and down those slender legs Brandon's eyes burned into his backside as Simon bent at the waist like they 'showed' him. "In the box 'sweety'." He mocked, as Simon dreaded the quiet shuffle of his underwear settling into the bottom of that trunk.

Standing naked in the foyer of the frat house, his eyes shut as he heard the lid of the chest close and the latch locked. His heart fell into the pit of what was coming.

What happens to Simon this weekend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)