More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Who?

Olivia Rodrigo(b)

I was living in the pool house of a nice Beverly Hills mansion. The couple who owned the property let me live there. I went to school with their kids, and after I graduated from college with a degree in psychology, they let me live in their pool house rent free while I looked for a job and decided whether or not to go to grad school.

They surprised me by selling the property as they were empty-nesters and wanted to retire to a smaller place in Palm Springs. They sold the property to Olivia Rodrigo, but under the condition I be allowed to stay for at least 6 months.

Olivia used me to buy for her as she was not yet 21, but I could tell she resented my presence, especially when she swam or laid out by the pool and had her female friends over. I walked into her house as she was taking a selfie while blasting music.

"God, don't you knock?" she said. "When are you moving the fuck out?"

"I did knock, but the music is too loud, and I still have a month left on the lease I signed with the Hendersons."

"Ugh. Seems a real man would find a job and pay his own way. What are you doing in the main house anyway?"

"Laundry."

"Whatever, loser. Get your clothes and get out."

I turned down her music. "Look, I'll move out, but I have to show you something first. It's a trick I developed that can help me get a job as a hypnotherapist. If it works, I can get a good paying job and move out ASAP."

"Fine, try it out."

A few minutes later, Olivia was in a deep trance.

what do I do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)