More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Who will you be meeting with today?

Olivia Holt

You had gotten a hot tip that a hot, young Hollywood starlet was looking to come to you for guidance as she sought out "more adult" roles.

That covered a lot of ground around these parts, but when you hear your receptionist tell you that Olivia Holt, the 18-year-old smoking hot blonde, was sitting in your office, it was all you could do not to have an explosion in your pants right then and there.

"Send her in," you tell her as you sit at your desk and try to compose yourself, so many thoughts already running through your head as Olivia walks in wearing a black skirt far too short for someone so young and a light blue top with the first few buttons undone.

"Ms. Holt, please have a seat," you tell her, finding yourself waiting on her hand and foot as she sits on your couch, crossing her legs and checking her reflection in her makeup mirror.

"This is a nice place you have here John. And since I am already on a first name basis with you, please call me Olivia. "Miss Holt" is my mother," she teases you, giving you a smile that lights up the room as she begins to talk business with you.

"What brings you here Olivia? Not that I mind, especially someone as hot and sexy as you are," you tell her, finding your mind wandering to thoughts you probably shouldn't be thinking about someone so young as she tells you why she is there.

Why was Olivia visiting you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)