More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gayentertain gayentertain

Continue as:

Oliver

Originally from a suburb of Minneapolis, you, Oliver Larsen, have done very well by getting into one of the best universities in the country and are now the summer intern at 'The Chicago Daily Times' one of the best papers in the country.

Although your job typically revolves around getting coffees, printing copies, and keeping the schedule of the Daily Time's editor-in-chief, Malcolm Royce, running smoothly, you do get to do more exciting things every now and again. Last week for example, you helped the chief crime reporter research corruption in the city council. The week before that, you got to go with the culture editor to some exclusive event at the art museum, your Instagram posts from that night got you over 5 new followers. And yesterday, the sports editor took you along to interview a famous retired coach of the Bulls in his huge mansion.

Today you actually have your choice of odd jobs to do at the paper but you keep in the back of your mind that while doing one of these jobs may be exciting, making a good impression on Mr. Royce could get you a better job in the future.

Your text Here

You decide to:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)