More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

Who is it?

Olive

Olive is an attractive young woman with ginger hair and aqua eyes. Her blue tube top hugs her A-Cup breasts and her curves are shown off by her wearing yoga pants. She gives you a smile, "Hello, Doctor."
You nod. "Hello, Olive. Please come in, and close the door."
She does and stands before you.
"So you're here for a routine physical?"
"Yes. I'm...well...I'm getting married."
"Really? Congrats!"
Olive blushes. "Thank you. And I'd like to know if I'm healthy and there's nothing to worry about."
"Of course. Please..." You motion for her to undress behind the screen. "Remove your clothes, and we'll begin."
She goes behind the screen.
"Tell me, when's the wedding?" You ask.
"Next month. It'll be a small one...nothing too fancy."
You chuckle as you setup. "I'm not too keen on fancy weddings either. Where's the honeymoon going to be?"
"Fiji."
"Nice idea."
Olive came out in a paper gown and sat on the table. "I can't wait."
"Hmm...you're husband to be is a lucky man." You comment. "Now then, let's begin."
You check her eyes and ears, then feel her jaw before having her open her mouth. Placing a tongue depressor on her tongue, you shine a light in her oral cavity. "Say ahh."
"Ahh~."
You examine her pink moist cavern, and teeth as well. Once that's done, you remove the stick and say, "I'm going to check your gag reflex, Olive."
"Oay."
You touch the back of her throat and she coughs. Once that's done, you listen to her lungs and heart.
"Everything sounds good in there, Olive." You tell her, before having her lay back and put her feet in the stir-ups. After slipping on a rubber glove, you pull her outer lips apart; looking at the color before inserting a finger and feeling around. You feel her squirm in discomfort. "Sorry if this uncomfortable."
"It's...It's fine."
You remove your finger and insert the speculum before opening her up. You see she's not a virgin...but take a Pap Smear anyway...

Do you examine her 'the other way' too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)