More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Do they or don't they

Ole Lopsidey

"What's the name mister?" a tall Cuban with a black afro asked.

"Allita Federico" i say again "She recently had an augmentation surgery,suppose to live around here?"

"Ah you talking about ' Ole Lopsidey',yeah she lives around here,in the basement of that place!" pointing to the abandoned house. "Just go around to the back and tap on the basement window."

Doing as i'm told i find the window and tap against the glass. A corner of the curtain is lifted and a muffled voice can be heard. "Who's there and what you want?"

"Miss Federica, I"m Agent Doe F.A.I. you called in about a surgery you had." The curtain drops back in place. Soon the back door is open a crack a hand comes out.

"Let me see your id!" passing it over,the hand retreats back inside then the door fully opens revealing a dark hall. "Come on in,close the door behind you!" as she retreats back to the basement. Following i can just make out the shape in front of me as i enter a wide open room.

Standing in a corner underneath the only source of light available i see her for the first time.Straight long black hair,brown eyes,full lips,strong chin leading into a thick chest down to a thin waist and long legs. A black t-shirt being lifted causes me to exclaim

"Sweet mother of creation,who was the butcher?"

She tells her story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)