More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zone13 Zone13

Who are you?

Older Brother

Your name is Anthony Canis, and you are the oldest child in yourhouse. Your old man left the house for a young girl half his age so now it's just your mom, your two sisters and yourself. You attend the local college as a sophomore to study business and to do work study in the liabrary. You also take a few psychology classes to understand people better and do work study in the colleges library. Your hobbies include surfing on the web, working out at the school gym, and reading. Hopefully these pre made choices pay off in the end

Your mom's name is Linda, who you worry maybe over working herself. Your mom is pretty tall, with a pair double D size breast, and a pretty big ass due to sitting down all day at work at her office. You try not to stare that much but sometimes you can't help it. She sometimes works late into the night, arriving home late in the night and passes out right in the living room. To lighten her load a bit you carry her into her room. You also take care of your sisters when she isn't around.

Sarah is the older sister, who has long blonde hair like her mom, a pair of size E breast and a skinny hip. She likes to flaunt her body at school, always wearing tight shirts and even tighter shorts to tease the guys. You would tell her to cover up if you felt like you had the right to. Since even you stare at her backside as all. Most of the guys at your school would love to ream her, if you weren't around. Since she one grade under you, you and her actually started hanging out a lot more when school started. If you had to pick, she's probably the closet one to ya.

Lily is the quiet one of the bunch and the most reserved. She never really went through puberty much, spotting a short brown pony tail, budding B breast, and a flat ass. She was still cute in your option. Never really filling out, she has size B breast and small hips. She only has two reallly goodfriends to your home and you know both of them well enough to remembertheir names, Briget and Hilliary. When she is not with her friends she is usually alone in her room reading, or is she's board she ask to play a game with you.

Perks: Has decent money, intelligent, may go anywhere basically

Cons: Responsible for siblings, Got to, work, School is the main occupant of your time

You just got up so who do you see first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)