More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotentiallyPotent PotentiallyPotent

How will I use my newfound powers?

Old and the New

I spotted the slut my father had sent to greet me after a few moments. She was a good-looking cunt, of course; huge tits, wide ass, curly black hair. A bit old, maybe. She was dressed quiet slutty, in ridiculously small jean shorts that did little to conceal a pink bikini thong, and a white crop top, nipples clearly poking through. If she had been one of mine, it wouldn’t have been quite skimpy enough. I would have to make sure she knew once I claimed her.

Ana

I walked up to her as she greeted me. Her name was Anna or Abigail or something like that; she introduced herself, but I wasn’t paying attention. I had some vague recollection of her from my childhood. She had an empty-headed look about her, all to my father’s preference. I shared his taste in that regard, although there was something uniquely satisfying about taming a slut who thought herself intelligent. All women were idiots, of course, no matter how smart they thought they were.

I shamelessly palmed the bitch’s ass as she escorted me to the limo my father had waiting for us. She let out a startled gasp as I first grabbed on, but said nothing. She was well trained, after all. Though even if she hadn’t been, my confident demeanor had silenced many a slut. It had been a while since I’d had any pussy, and my massive erection was obvious through the pants of my designer suit. No, that wasn’t true. I’d fucked a pretty flight attendant in the bathroom on the flight from New York. When her loud moans, even through the panties I had stuffed into her mouth, had drawn another flight attendant into the cramped room, I had had her lick up the large dollops of cum that had fallen onto the toilet seat from her colleague’s pussy. I had fucked that one in the ass next, and both of their panties now resided in my suitcase. They would both get the tattoo of course; the buttplug I had left them both ensured that. And the first one almost certainly carried my daughters now, given that I used the same as my grandfather to ensure I didn’t have a son just yet. I hardly cared, given the sheer number I already had running around all over the world.

I had been to fly commercial from New York, and thereby to fuck in a bathroom rather than in the main cabin. My father didn’t send a private jet to pick me up, for the sake of some power play, and I had not used one of the many I owned myself. No need to let my father know about them just yet.

When we climbed into the limo, I nodded to the driver, and then gestured, indicating that he should close the screen. The man was in my employ, though my father didn’t know. There were a lot of things my father didn’t know.

The inside of the limo was decked out stylishly in black velvet, highlighted by dark greens. I could appreciate my father’s taste in this regard as well. I took a seat on the plush benches, patting the spot next to me to let Alice know that she should take it. She acquiesced without a sound. I did so love a woman that knew her place. I took a craft beer from the bar, not offering one to Anne.

She looked at me nervously, then seemed to gather her resolve, saying “Your father—”

“Don’t concern yourself with the affairs between me and my father,” I cut her off.

“Nothing to worry your pretty little head about. Now come over here and put your mouth to a better use. I’ve been hard ever since I saw you dressed in that whorish getup. I’m sure you noticed, a slut like you never misses the chance to glance at massive cocks.”

Normally, I could tell, she would have tried to refuse as politely as possible. Normally, I’m sure she wouldn’t have permitted even my groping at the gate. In fact, I was certain my father had given her orders to remain aloof with me. But in addition to the air of confidence and authority I exuded, I had an even greater gift; my voice was commanding enough to all but the strongest willed of men to submit. And not a woman in the world would disobey when I took that tone, no matter what I demanded of them. It had been the case even since childhood; the nannies my father appointed had been wrapped around my finger, and when I turned eighteen, I sought them out again. All twelve of the women that had attended me now attended my bastard daughters, begotten from their own wombs.

I was blessed in other areas as well, as Amanda soon discovered. She unzipped my pants to reveal my 14-inch bitch breaker, and massive churning balls. I chuckled at her shocked expression, knowing that my father wasn’t half so big. It fit my frame; I towered over nearly everyone I met at 6’7”, including my father. I didn’t know where I had gotten it from, given that my mother was quite short as well. I suspected the same supernatural entity that had bestowed my powers of speech. I was broad shouldered and muscular as well, with short, curly black hair and icy blue eyes. Even without my gifts of charm and wealth, I would have no trouble getting laid; I had extraordinarily handsome features.

The slut got to work immediately, attempting to throat my cock right away. She failed, of course. That was something we would have to work on. As I leaned back and guided her roughly with my hands, I told her how things were going to be.

“Listen, whore. I don’t care how long you’ve been serving my father. Quite a while by the look of you. You’re mine now. When I say jump, you jump. When I say bend over, you spread those cheeks like they’re peanut butter. You’ll stay with my father for now. I’ll let him play his little games, he doesn’t know where the real power resides. But his day is at an end already. I own this city. My business empire stretches across the world. All of the important men in my father’s operation are under my employ. And now that I’m back from my world tour, I plan to build a new Segia; one that is not merely ignored by the world, but is instead a shining example. I’ll ensure every slut like you knows her place, and I’ll take quite a few more of you sluts for myself. And when my father dies, still thinking he’s in control as he passes on, you’ll come crawling to me, with a collar on your neck and your holes prepared for my cock.”

She could do nothing but gag, and cum repeatedly, though I knew the message had reached her. She would obey. Not that I needed her truly, but it went against my nature to leave a cunt untamed. After another fifteen minutes of slobbering, during which time I managed to take her a few inches deeper and made sure she was properly acquainted with my balls, also driving her to orgasm nine more times, I began to cum down her throat. Now, began is the key word there. For I always came literal gallons, far more than even my massive balls appeared to hold. As the viscous liquid poured down her throat, she made a valiant effort to swallow it all, but by no means was she capable of such a thing. Laughing, I pulled out of her face and coated every inch of her face and huge tits in a thick layer of my baby batter, giving the appearance that it had been 500 men that came on her, not one. Normally, I would leave a girl like this, and order her to wear it for the rest of the day, but there was no need to let my father know about our involvement together. So I pulled out a towel from under the seat, and tossed it on her face.

“Clean yourself off,” I told her. “Leave the towel where you can find it, and when we’re done with my father, you’ll go back and suck out every last drop. I won’t allow my seed to be wasted.”

I heard a muffled “Yes master” from beneath all those layers of sperm. Stepping out of the vehicle, I knocked on the driver’s window and told him to pass something to me. I ensured all of my servants were well-stocked to meet my needs, many and varied as they might be. Gazing around me, I took in the Spanish-style villa mansion that had been my childhood home. Marble steps lead up to grand double doors of mahogany with gold handles, flanked by massive pillars of granite. Turning around, I gazed over the sprawling and bustling city below me, and the sparkling blue waters that lay beyond. The city of Segia took up most of the island, but a line of mountains curved around the southwest side, covered in green jungles. In between the mountains and the city stood a series of tall hills, likewise coated in greenery, and flat enough on top to be built on. I currently stood on the tallest of these.

Glancing back to the limo, I saw Angela finally emerge. She stood bare-chested, holding up her cum-soaked crop top as well as the towel, which now looked off-white instead of its previous dark green. I had foreseen this, of course, and so I handed her the garment my driver had given me; the white top of a triangle micro-bikini, with cloth triangles that would barely cover her nipples, let alone her chest. She took it without complaint and surreptitiously stashed the towel and her cum-stained top behind a bush, before putting on the bikini. It was several sizes too small, and squeezed her luscious mammaries out to the sides.

We approached the door, which was opened for us from the inside by two bodyguards in white suits, each carrying M-16s. When I took over this mansion, I would replace them with naked sluts, I thought idly. The bodyguards would remain hidden. The element of surprise was important, after all. I barely glanced at the opulent entrance hall, filled with paintings, statues, busts and various other artifacts– many of naked women– that likely cost more than the average super-yacht. My father was enormously wealthy, of course. He wouldn’t appear on any Forbes list, but any estimation that accounted for any of his less-than-legal assets would place him near the top. I had far more, but there was no need to let anyone know who the real richest man in the world was.

My eyes were fixed firmly on Alexa’s bouncing ass as we walked up the grand staircase. Those cheeks, spilling like tan globes from her tiny shorts, were swaying deliciously. She had been taught to walk in such a way as to please her betters, and taught well, it would seem. She led the way through the opulently furnished hallways of my father’s mansion on the way to his study. I knew the way, obviously, but I was hardly complaining about the view I was getting this way. I thought idly that I might have to take her asshole after meeting with my father.

We finally arrived at the door to Farses’ study. Alanna knocked politely before placing her hand demurely in her lap and looking at the floor. She stepped aside to let me pass through first after my father’s gravely voice had given his assent for us to come in. I opened the door and stepped through brusquely, taking in the blood-red walls of my father’s study, accented with dark wood. He sat behind his antique desk, made of the same wood. Behind him was a large painting showing him as a young man with his harem arrayed around him in the courtyard, every one of the sluts barely clothed.

My father’s age showed on his face. His suit was perfectly tailored, but it did little to distract from the many wrinkles that lined his stern expression, or the well-groomed hair that had gone completely white. Ava briefly stepped into the room, bowing to Farses.

“Thank you, Ana. You may go.” So that was her name. Even his voice seemed to carry a deep exhaustion that only came with advanced age. If he noticed her change of top, he didn’t comment on it. He must be losing his touch, thanking a whore like that.

Ana quickly bowed out, closing the door behind her. My father turned his piercing blue eyes to me. “Leo … It’s been a while.”

I only nodded. There was no need to state the obvious, and I was never one for empty courtesies anyway. Unless it got me something I wanted, of course. He seemed to gather his strength as he straightened in his seat, before saying, “I’m sure you know why you’re here. It’s no mystery. I’m old. It’s finally time to retire.”

Oh, I know much more than you think, old man. I know your doctor’s told you that you don’t have more than eight months to live. I know you’re to pass on the empire, especially to the son you never liked. I know you’re planning to let me off on my own to fend for myself until you kick the bucket, hoping to gain one petty little victory over me before you die.

I said none of this, of course, only taking on a slight smile as an expression of my thoughts. My father misinterpreted this as excitement for coming into my inheritance, just as I had intended. He took on an amused tone as he said, “I can see you’re pleased. As well you should be. You’ve been waiting a long time for this, no? You want it all– the women, the power, the respect.”

Little did my father know I had all three in spades. He thought my world tour taken over the last 5 years had just been an opportunity to blow his cash and fuck foreign bitches. There had been plenty of the latter, of course, but in reality I had been putting his money to good use, growing it ten-thousand fold as I built a shadow empire of wealth, owning several multinational megacorporations and controlling the criminal underworld of every continent. I was still glad to take my inheritance though– the money and power meant little to me, a drop in the bucket, but the island provided an excellent base to begin my future plans. It would have taken decades to build my own paradise with a properly established social order, but here my grandfather had already done the work for me.

Better if Farses still retained the impression that I was an inexperienced and spoiled youth, however. To this end, I told him in a somewhat juvenile tone, “Yes. The city will be safe in my hands.”

His raised eyebrow told me that he was not impressed. “Will it? Maybe. I'm not so sure. You have good character. Ambition, that's for sure. But do you have what it takes? The young crave much, but they're not always willing to work for it. You might think being a Segeste means limitless comfort and excess.”

Here, I could see him begin to reveal his plans to me. Not that I didn’t already know them. I merely shook my head. “Not at all. I know what our family is. What you've built, father. What your father before you built.”

He actually seemed impressed by that answer! As far as I could tell, this emotion was in earnest– and I was very good at reading people. “That's right. Your grandfather was a visionary. He made us what we are today. Don't sully his legacy with careless frivolousness. We Segestes indulge, that's true - but we can only do so if we maintain control. Do you know what I'm saying, son?”

“I think so. You will not be ashamed of me.”

“Good. Then you won't object to.. limited autonomy.. let's put it that way..”

I restrained a chuckle here, instead adopting a taken-aback expression. He wanted me to see this as a test, though I actually saw it for the meaningless power play that it was. If he actually thought passing the reins of power on to someone else was a viable option, he would have done it. No such thing was possible– One of the girls wouldn’t do, and passing power to someone outside of the family would create a power struggle between the moguls of the city that would tear everything his father had built apart. Not that he trusted anyone else to give them ownership over the Segeste clan anyway. My father was not a very trusting man.

He went on about how he didn’t care what I would do for my test. I would put on a pretty charade for him– why not humor his dying wish? But my extensive resources would be devoted to cementing my control in the city, implementing the reforms I desired, and preparing for my future ambitions.

When he was finished, I took my leave with a curt goodbye.

How will I begin my conquest of the city?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)