More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Such Concerns Include?????????????

Old Grudges an New Rivalries

Two of The Biggest Malcontents Against The Three-Woman Marriage Were The Guerrin's and The Montfort's. Arl Teagan and Duke Cyril Had A Long-Standing Animosity Against Each Other, On Account of Some Thing That Happened During The Incident That Cost Cyril His Father's Life Plus There Was The Old Orlaisen Invasions and Arl Teagan Just Happened To Have Been Apart of The Last One. Both Men Wanted The Inquisitor To Set Aside The Other's Respective Ruler, and Both Were Quite Vocal About Why The Inquisitor Should Marry Theirs and Not The Other. Josephine, Despite Her Indignant Surprise That The Two Nobles Had Seemingly Forgotten That She Was One Of The Women The Inquisitor Would Be Marrying, Managed To Explain The Benefits and Advantages of Such An Arrangement Between The Four Nobles.

Part of The Agreement Was Increased Trade With Ostwick, House Trevelyan, and Any Children By Celene Or Anora Would Inherit Their Mother's Throne. Maxwell Meanwhile Founded The Orlaisen Branch Family of House Trevelyan, With Celene Being Matriarch of This Family and Anora Of The Ferelden Branch Family. Josephine and Maxwell's Children Would One Day Rule House Montilyet's Lands and, This One Way Or Another Wound Up Meaning They'd Need To The Necessary Tutors and Education, and Of Course Josephine Wouldn't Settle For Anything Less Than The University of Orlais.

As The Soon To Be Emperor of Orlais and King-Consort of Ferelden, Maxwell Was Granted Dominion Over Emprise De Lion and Crestwood of Orlais and Ferelden Respectively. He Received The Chevalier Rank As An Honorary Title and Was Named Proctor of Skyhold and The Surrounding Region. All In All, It Was A Bit Much, But Whatever Worked Best, and Whatever Got His Cock More Pussies.


Maxwell Sat On His Throne, As Morrigan Rode Him, Her Trimmed Pussy Visible and Her Tits Hanging Out, Morrigan Regularly Serviced Him Like This, and Every Woman Present Was Nude. Josephine Stood Nearby, Her Unshaven Pubic Hair and Gorgeous Tits A Sight to Behold, Cassandra Was Being Fingered By Maxwell and Several Dwarven and Elven Woman Were Scissoring Nearby. Maxwell Had Gotten Morrigan Pregnant On More Than One Occasion, Cassandra Too. Both Gave Him Daughters, Daughters He Would One Day Fuck................


Maxwell Had Filled Morrigan's Cunt and Was Now Being Serviced By Cassandra, Whose Massive Breast-Milk Filled Breasts Were Bouncing As Maxwell Bounced Her On His Cock. Cassandra Only Kept Her Pussy Barely Trimmed of Pubic Hair, Unlike Josephine, Who Didn't Bother At All. But Even As He Bounced Her On His Cock, An Elven Mage Named Merrill and A Guard Captain From Kirkwall Named Aveline Sucked Both His Balls. "Inquisitor, Queen Anora Wishes To Cum To Skyhold and Offer You A Gift." Says Josephine As Cassandra's Grunts and Moans Echo Throughout The Court.

"Very Good Josephine. Tell Her To Keep Her Servants Nude, and Herself As Well. When Cassandra Has Taken My Cum, Have The Sluts Take Turns Fucking Me." Says Maxwell as Cassandra Orgasms For The Third Time on His Cock. "Yes Inquisitor." Josephine Acknowledges Before Clapping Her Hands and The Noble and Elven Ladies Rush Forward As Josephine Directs Them. The Men Were To Watch and Keep Their Cocks To Themselves, A Byproduct of His Magic Throne.

Maxwell Finally Shot His Load Into Cassandra's Soaked Pussy, and Maxwell Had Merrill Sit On His Cock. Merrill Had No Pubic Hair On Her Pussy and Was As Pale As Milk, and Maxwell Took Special Joy in Fucking Elven, Dwarven and Especially Qunari Women.


Maxwell Was Being Blown By Lady Adarr, Who Was Giving Him A Blowjob and Titfuck At The Same Time, Adarr Was A Horny Little Qunari Whore, She Lived and Loved For His Cock, She Was Impregnated More Often Than Any Other Cocksleave, Hence Why Her Tits Were Even Larger Than Bull's. He Needed The Stress Relief Since Celene and Anora Were Sitting At His Table........................

What Happens??????????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)