More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ynyn ynyn

How do you reply?

Okay...but then the phone rings

"Okay, what are you watch--" Your response is cut off by the ringing phone in your room. Mary, no doubt checking to see if you made it home alright.

"I gotta get this," you say and head into your room as Doe pouts on the couch.

After you head into your room, Doe gets up and follows silently.

While you sit on your bed talking to Mary, Doe sneaks behind you and sits down very close to you. Startled, you jump at her touch. She leans in close to your uncovered ear and whispers softly.

"I think it's time to get off of the phone," Doe says as her hand strokes your leg. She kisses your ear and blows into if gently and then rubs your hardening cock through your jeans. Soon after, she lowers your zipper and slides her hand directly around your member.

As this happens, it is impossible to concentrate on Mary's call. You excuse yourself, tell her you love her and hang up.

"Shit, Doe what are you doing?" you say as you turn to face the teen.

"Well, John if you don't know, I must not be doing it right!" and she squeezes your rod softly and methodically. "I think it's time we have some fun," Doe says in a soft and sexy voice and kisses you deeply, whirling her tongue around in your mouth while still fondling your dick.

What do the two of you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)