More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who be you ?

Officer Amber Cline

Amber is on her daily patrol of downtown. It's odd, usually at this time of day the streets are busy, but today its quiet. She then gets a call "all troops in area of town hall theirs a disturbance with in. Code 5498 on affect" comes over her CV radio. Amber sees no reason not to respond, well until a women runs out of a house right in front of Amber's squad car. Amber hits her brakes , but it's to late, she hits her. "Crap......shit fuck" she says getting out of her car. "Miss...you okay...miss" says Amber walking to the front of her car. The woman lays their, clothes shredded, a one on bottom half, as and soaked vagina in plain sight for all to see.

Amber checks the girl " phew....she's still alive, now to get her to the hospital " says she says. "Or you could join us, after all I wasn't done with her" comes a females voice. Amber turns "WHAT THE HELL!" she screams, seeing a pale nude girl with pigtails. Her eyes are pure white, with grotesque veins on her cheeks with grey in her hair. But Amber screamed because theirs got dark pink, grayish tentacles coming from her vagina and breasts, even a couple from behind her. "Shit..shit...shit " says Amber going for her gun, as the creature steps towards her and the woman.

"Go ahead....fire...hehehehe...I'll fuck you anyway officer, with her help of course" says the female creature with a humans voice. "BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG" Amber fires all six of her pistols rounds into her. Amber's eyes widen as the creature still approaches with six bullet holes in her chest and stomach area. "Hehehahahaja!....told you, now your ours" she says. Amber then hears the woman moan a little, she looks to see the girls skin go pale right before her eyes, the womans brunette hair gets strains of grey in it in seconds. "What the hell" Amber says, running to the side of the squad car, but before she can get in, one of the creatures tentacles extends, wrapping around her leg, tripping her.

Amber , after hitting the ground hard, starts trying to stand, only to be tackled back to the ground d "where you going officer...I'm horny...cum for me...make me orgasm as well....become lust itself like us" comes a different females voice. Amber's eyes shoot open to see the woman she hit onto of her, but now her eyes match the creatures , white, and now close up she sees darkness around them, almost as if she's wearing running mascara. Veins on her checks as well. "Fuck....get off me" says Amber, struggling "oh yes we will fuck" says the woman leaning in , planting her lips to Amber's.

Can Amber escape ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)