More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

Office Slut

I drove away too my aunt's job, and I was gonna have so much fun making her the office Slut. I arrived at her job, as I entered I saw everyone staring at her. This is good I thought, there making things to easy for me. As I went to my desk, and started to work on some paperwork. Someone came up and started to flirt with me. I started to flirt back, Oh you naughty boy, why don't we after work go to my place to have some fun.

I'd like that he said, as he walked away. I started thinking what dick really tastes like, and what a women orgasm feels like. As I continued to do her paperwork, I was called into the bosses office. He said he was gonna have to let me go, I replied are you sure you want to do that you naughty boy.

He looked at me really confused, come on have sex with me you naughty boy. Oh with pleasure he said, He started taking his clothes off, till he was completely naked. "Oh wow you have such a big cock, I said as I stared to strip until I was completely naked."

I started to get on top off him, and started fucking him Reverse Cowgirl style. Oh fuck yeah he said, yeah take control over me. Yeah does that turn you on, be being on top and in control. Yes he answered as he started to moan from all the pleasure. Fuck me faster he said, I started going faster, as I went up and down on the bosses big 8-inch dick.

I kept fucking him Reverse Cowgirl style, who's the boss know I say in a seductive voice. You are he replied, tats right and don't you ever forget it. "I'm cumming he said, i'm cumming, as he said that he, came in my pussy."

Eww yeah that felt so good I replied, your telling me my boss said. Are you still planning on letting me go, no i'll do you one better than that. "I'm gonna give you a raise, well thank you I said." I put on my clothes, and left his office.

The rest off the day I did paperwork, when work was over. Me and my coworker went back to my home. Then we had sex, I had truly made my mom an office slut. "If mom only knew how naughty her sister was, I said laughing to myself."

I finished the day off, by masturbating in my aunt's body. That night I had multiple orgasms, it was way better, than a male orgasm. "My poor aunt I thought, shes stuck in my young body." I'm sure she wouldn't given up this body willingly I said laughing to myself.

I went into the bathroom, and started playing with my aunt's big breast's. "Wow I wonder if my aunt, played with these big tits every day. I know I am, I said with a sly grin on my face." Then I brushed my teeth, and went pee.

While I was falling asleep, all I could think about was my new hot body. My poor aunt, hope she doesn't mind staying in my body forever because i'm never gonna try to fix it I thought. Then I fell asleep, thinking about all the fun I was gonna have tomorrow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)