More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iron Wolf Iron Wolf

Who is he and what does he want?

Offers his hand

The black man is really muscular and wearing thug clothes but has a nice face and a warm smile. "Hi," he extends his arm in greeting. "I'm Michael."

"Hi" she smiles back, "I'm Jenna."

"Nice meeting you Jenna," he has a really nice view down her top of her milky white breasts. Jenna smiles up at him obliviously, nervous to be talking to a black man for the first time in her life. "You're new town, aren't you?" She nods, still smiling, and Michael invites her for a stroll. "The city park isn't far from campus, there's a lake."

"Oh, ok!" she replies. His warm friendly smile works on her way too easily.

Jenna packs up her studies and joins the big black man heading across the lawn to a nearby park. He walks with purpose and leaves the flustered white girl trailing behind slightly.

The park is nice but wilder than Jenna expected, nearly deserted of other pedestrians. She follows Michael along the lake and deeper into the woods. He doesn't seem very interested in talking to her, and soon she notices it's getting dark and she is hopelessly lost in the middle of nowhere with a total stranger. 'Daddy would be so worried if he knew!' she told herself, but she was also starting to feel nervous. "I- I should probably head back to campus," Jenna suggested.

"Kind of dark to be walking back," he said, his dark features now lost to the night. "Never know what could happen out here. I hear lots of stories." Jenna's blue eyes go wide and she grips her books as he continues. "Suppose to be a gang running around out here, mostly targeting college girls."

"Oh my god...." Jenna bites her lip in fear, looking around at the bushes.

"Of course, if you make it out of the park without being gangbanged, the neighborhoods on this side of town are not that much better."

It is obvious that she never realized the danger she could get herself if just from accepting a stranger's offer to go for a walk.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)