More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hotgod1816 hotgod1816

What do you do?

Offer your 'expert' assistance

"Sure I'd love some help!" the girl says, turning toward you finally showing you the full shape of her chest. It's beautiful and big, both breasts barely covered and topped with perky nipples you can just barely see through the material of her bikini. Those breasts on top of a very hard body are enough to make you want to jack off right there.

You move toward the heater and start looking at it, pretending to actually know what you're doing. "My name's Meghan by the way," she says.

"I'm Grant," you reply.

You press a button and suddenly the heater jumps to life! Wow that was unexpected, but at least this girl should think highly of you now.

"Thanks! So you live here right?" she asks.

You tell her you live up two floors and how nice it is to be away from home.

"You know, I would have needed to hire a professional to fix that. I think you deserve some kind of payment." You begin to back up, but only fall into a chair as Meghan creeps toward you. "Don't worry, I know how to make a man feel good." She takes off her bikini and tosses it aside revealing exactly what you expected from her tits. She gets on her knees and takes off your pants, slowly stroking your cock as she does. She takes her hand off you and places both her hands on her boobs thrusting them toward you with a pouty look on her face. You reach out and grab them by the nipples, slowly working your hands around her flesh. She moans.

Soon she can't stand it and takes your stiffened rod in her mouth, pushing it all the way down her throat, then bringing it all the way back and repeating this motion faster and faster. Her breasts sway and bounce as she bobs her head up and down. Without warning you cum harder then you ever have in your life. She looks surprised but takes it all in anyway.

Soon you leave feeling very satisfied and a little confused considering you hadn't noticed this girl take a second look at you since you got there.

Which direction should you head?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)