More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Chip_Arranger Chip_Arranger

Introductions are done

Off we go!

It was gonna be a long drive to get across the country, so we had several stops scheduled, some for staying the night, some just for eating. We were all really anxious to get there, though, so we didn't plan on stopping that much.

After only three days, one flat tire, and a tragic mishap involving Emily's phone, we finally made it to California, and then our beach house. It was a pretty standard beach house, off the beaten path in a little cul-de-sac, lots of bright pastel colors, a very large deck going all the way around, and I could see a pool in the backyard. The only thing was, it looked to be a bit small.

"This is a lot smaller than I expected it to be", Becca said as we approached.

"It said it was suited for 10-15 people", I said, a bit bewildered at the size of it.

"Must be a VERY close group of 15 people", Emily remarked.

Everyone piled out of the car, a few of them similarly complaining about the size of the place.

"Well, regardless of how big it is, we're still gonna have a blast here!" Amber said.

That was Amber for you. Always ready to be optimistic and keep people in high spirits.

"Let's go inside and see what we're working with", Paige said.

Leaving our stuff in the car, we ascended the stairs leading into the main door. There looked to be two main levels and then a basement. On the lowest floor, there was your standard basement stuff: washer, dryer, water heater, other utilities, but there also was a backdoor that led to the in-ground pool and backyard, which had a nice brick wall around it. There also was a game room down there, with standard game room activities like ping-pong, pool, air hockey, and a whole bunch of couches.

The second floor had all of the bedrooms. There were 5 of them. The master bedroom, which was fairly empty even with the massive bed that almost looked like a California king size. The other four bedrooms looked like an average hotel rooms, consisting of two twin beds, two dressers, and some desks.

The third floor was the living space. A big, open living room with some very nice, large couches, a large dining room that could seat all 10 of you, an average-sized kitchen, and then the door to the deck.

"Well, I will say that it looks a lot larger from the inside", Anna said.

"Alright, y'all can pick your own rooms", I said. "I'm taking the master bedroom though. I have to deal with you lot for two months and some change, and I'd like to have at least one luxury while I'm here".

Truthfully, the main reason I picked the master bedroom was so I could actually get some rest, but also because it had its own bathroom. A true luxury when you had nine women with you.

They all began sorting out who was staying with whom, and what sort of sleeping arrangements were going to be made. I decided to start bringing in all of their luggage. I'd only brought one bag of stuff, but it looked like half of these people brought enough luggage to permanently move here.

Becca followed me out to the cars, and once we were out of earshot from the people inside the house, she said "You didn't just pick the big bedroom just to get away from everyone, right?'

Oh right, that was something that my mind was forgetting. There were only 9 beds (how on Earth could they put 15 people in 9 beds?), meaning someone would have to sleep with me. What better person than Becca?

"No, not at all", I responded. "Well, I did pick it to get away from most people, but yeah, you can definitely stay in there with me".

She didn't give a verbal response, just gave me a kiss on the cheek, and took her stuff inside.

It was going to be quite the two months.

Suppertime

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)