More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by glaum glaum

It's been a long day.

Off to your room.

Around the entrance is a large hallway. Large, identical wooden sliding doors line the corridor. You find your room, third to the left.

You enter your room, set down your luggage, and collapse onto the bed. It’s been a long journey to get here. Arpeggio is a ways away from the city, and you nearly gave up three times before finding the spa. Directions were never your strong suit, but at least the locals were helpful. It seems like a quiet town, and quiet was what you needed. The spa looked far more majestic from the outside, with a large and impressive waterfall behind its classical wooden exterior.

The inside seemed spacious, empty in a way. In front of your bed was a vanity desk with a small chair. Barely enough space to do whatever work you need to do, but sufficient nonetheless. Opposite from the room’s entrance, light flooded in from the windows on the large doors that lead to the outside. You could see the waterfall leading into different large pools, steam rising from a few of them. A well kept lawn of grass with a few well kept trees interspersed throughout stood between the windows and the pools. A true hidden treasure, you think to yourself.

Looking around the room, you find it sparsely decorated. The walls, the furniture, everything was a glossy wood. The place was suspiciously clean with not a speck of dirt to be spotted, but it made a little bit of sense because everybody had to take their shoes off before they entered the spa. The bed and the sheet were a bright white. It was comfortable enough as you continued sinking into it. The wave of exhaustion continues to flow through your bones, but you don’t want to start off your vacation with such a lax energy. You get up and open the door to observe the nature outside.

The sight was impressive but the sound was even more awe-inspiring. The mighty yet gentle roar of the waterfall. The slosh of water in the pools. The rustle of the noon wind snaking through the trees. You couldn’t help but bear a wide smile as you took it all in. This was all yours for the next few weeks and this moment was yours forever.

The moment was broken as a tall figure entered the frame. Wearing nothing but a nearly translucent robe. Walking casually to one of the pools, she turned around and waved at you. Not even noticing that you were staring at her, you quickly but awkwardly waved back.

Do you keep looking at her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)