More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by manmanzane manmanzane

Are you going to the party?

Of course

"Of course. That's all everyone has been talking about these last few days. It's going to be over at Tara's house right?" I asked. I opened the door to the building and held it open for Becky. She gave me a smile.

"Yeah. Going to be the biggest party ever from what I heard. Tara's parents are rich and apparently, they already made arrangements for buses to pick up kids from campus and drive to their mansion. Gosh, I wonder how the place looks like. I'm imagining marble everywhere with at least a dozen bathrooms and an Olympic sized pool." We both entered the elevator and Becky pressed the number 3.

"Well, based on Tara's designer clothes, bags, and the fact that she has her own limo, I would think it is possible." I laughed.

The elevator door opened and the sight in front of me was bizarre. Since people weren't allowed outside, people started to celebrate in the hallways. Beer cans littered the floor and the distinct smell of marijuana is coming from somewhere. There were two guys that were already passed out on the floor.

"Gross. And who the hell is smoking weed? Must be that fucking blazehead, Derrick." Becky exclaimed. She grabbed my keys out of my hand and quickly ran to our room, trying her best to not inhale anymore of that weed smell.

I followed her. I waited for her as she tried to open the door when she let out a groan. "What?"

She showed the keys to me with a look of annoyance. They were my car keys. "Oh, I must have grabbed the wrong keys this morning..." I sheepishly said.

"God. Were you smoking weed with Derrick? How can you be so stupid?"

"Don't worry, I'll go get someone to open it for me." I said.

"Alright. But hurry up."

Where do I go to get the keys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)