More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fjfjdnfnsjcnff fjfjdnfnsjcnff

Let’s go??

Of course

Ethan is a 20 year old college student living with his mom and older sister. His dad died a few years ago due to cancer.

He was a science geek and unusually ahead in the field of science but he never showed that side to anyone including his family.

They lived in an expensive neighbourhood where around 10 couples lived besides them all rich and in their thirties. None of them had kids so he was the youngest in the whole area.

Their street was different in the sense that all people were really close friends with each other. These 11 men (including his dad) started a company in their college and it was an instant hit. They all had 9% stake in it and were getting around 5 million dollars yearly as their share of net profit. So they all decided to retire early in their life and founded this colony if you will.

Their locality was extremely high tech and all the waste disposals were piped. All orders were delivered to their house through a simple robot at the gate. It was absolutely impossible for anyone to enter without the fingerprints. In short they did not really needed to go out of colony ever and not a single outsider needed to come in.

So enough with the introductions let’s start the story

Ready??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)