More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

Do I go to his table?

Of course I go to his table

Not to be rude I followed the large black man to his table and sat down.

He ordered a couple of drinks and introduced himself as Tyrone. Tyrone must have been over 6'3" and 250 pounds of raw muscle. He was impresive.

As we sat and chatted I noticed he kept looking at me with pure lust in his eyes.

Of course the outfit I was wearing didn't help.

The form hugging neon pink mini dress I selected tonight did little to hide my voluptuous 36D-24-35 body.

The low cut front and bare back prevented me from wearing a bra under the daring outfit. I really didn?t need a bra to hold my firm 36D?s but it would have helped control my jiggling breasts as they shook with every step I took. A bra would have also kept my nipples from showing through the stretchy material.

The tiny dress was very short and just ended below my firm ass cheeks. I realized I had to be very careful whenever I moved as the dress tended to constantly ride up revealing more then I intended.

My tanned and toned mile long legs were bare as I didn?t need to wear any stockings tonight. On my feet I wore a pair of pink 5? ?fuck me? pumps and a silver anklet around one ankle.

Under the daring dress I had on my little belly ring and a sheer white g-string to avoid any panty lines.

I was the ultimate cock tease and I knew it.

After we finished another round Tyrone asked be back to the dance floor.

I felt his huge cock pressing against me as he held me close as we danced. I could tell he was very excited.

Tyrone.........

felt me up on the dance floor, suggested we go to his hotel room, offered me a ride....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)