More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thalia80 Thalia80

Gina wants to have sex with him?

Of course. She can't resist with him.

I reached his head and pressed it to my waiting pussy.

"Oh baby that so good!" - I said to him.

"I love your shaved pussy. It's so smooth. And you are very wet. Confess to me that you get excited at the thought of flirting someone else. Maybe you will have a one night stand."

"No, I only want your cock in me" - and that's true - " If somebody wants to have sex with me or wants to kiss me I will be ingnore him. I will never cheat on you.

"I trust you. But you are very wet alredy and I think we have to do something with that." - he said and go back to my pussy. He lick all the way down from my clit and all along to my labia. I was in heaven. Adam was the best pussy licker in my life. My girlfriends were always very envious when I talked them that kind of superpower. I know this is extraordinary and I appreciate that. I never want to release him.

"Oh my God Adam! That's so goooood! Don't stop that!" - I said and my orgasm started to build up slowly. If he continue in this way I will come very qiuckly. One day he finished me off in 5 minutes. I can't believe. And that moment he started to use his fingers already. He inserted his finger into my hole and slowly started to massage my G-spot. My orgasm was closer every moment.

"Oh my......! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I cumming!" - My body termbles in a powerful orgasm. - "Oh Adam! Your tongue is magical. I can't believe how good you are int that!"

My body was still shaking but I wanted his cock now. "Come here and fuck me well!

"Just after you suck me off!" - he said to me. I love when he dominates me. He was more than 8 inches and fairly thick. I love his dick. It was beautiful and quite massive. With that I grabbed his member and gave him a few gentle strokes. My fingers didn't wrap all around the entire shaft and if I grab it with my two hands, a good 2 and half inches is showed in the end. He was rock hard. I kissed his mouth while a jerked him. We kissed a couple minutes then he kneeled beside my head. I knew what I have to do. I took his cock in to my mouth, which is full with his cock. I love this feeling. Beside our bed there was our wardrobe with a mirror on the door. I glanced up that direction and saw his big cock bulged my cheeks. I was unable to take all his dick in my mouth and I was unable to deepthroated him. I knew he wants this but his cock is too hard and I wasn't qualified this act. I took him out from my mouth to take some breath. A glistening string of precum and saliva connected my lips to his swollen glans. I looked directly to his eyes and winked. Then I took his cock back into my mouth.

I eagerly sucked, and he helped me and started to thrust his hips. His dick moved in and ouf of my mouth while I was in one place. Every time when he take out his cock there was salive-string between my lips and his cock. That was very thrilling. I looked at him with lusful eyes. I knew he loved the eye contact. A few times when he slipped in too deep I gagged a little but I loved it. Then I grabbed his dick and licked his shaven balls. I didn't like this so much and I never take his scrotum into my mouth but I knew he loved it. So sometimes I kissed and licked it to him.

I eagerly sucked, and he helped me and started to thrust his hips. His dick moved in and ouf of my mouth while I was in one place. Every time when he take out his cock there was salive-string between my lips and his cock. That was very thrilling. I looked at him with lusful eyes. I knew he loved the eye contact. A few times when he slipped in too deep I gagged a little but I loved it. Then I grabbed his dick and licked his shaven balls. I didn't like this so much and I never take his scrotum into my mouth but I knew he loved it. So sometimes I kissed and licked it to him.

"I want to feel you inside me!" - I said and push him betweem my legs. I grabbed his cock and aimed it into my aching pussy. I stimulated my clit with his cockhead and then slowly he pushed his dick into me. I felt it fill me up. Slowly he penetrated into me and I felt full. He streched my vagina and reached my cerrvix. Carefully he pulled back his cock and then pushed inside again. He pushed his cock all the way into me. He began to move slowly, rhythmically within me. I felt his cock moved in my pussy and my next orgasm started to build. I looked down and saw when his cock bulged my stomach. I was mesmerised. And he made a good job beacuse my body shivered and I orgasmed.

"Oh baby I cumming again!! Ahhhh...!" - I said to him. I couldn't believe. Adam was a termiantor. Generally we had orgasm at the same time. His timing is always good. But now I had already two sahking orgasm and he hadn't. He had a lot of stamina. Unbelievable.

Then he pulled out his cock and turned me on my stomach. I pushed my butt up. He loved to look my ass from behind. I knew it will be excited him. Then I felt. He pushed his cock back into me and started to thrusting.

"Harder baby and faster! I will be cumming third time if you continue."

He didn't need any more encouragement. He started to move faster and grabbed my asscheeks. I loved when he squeezed them. It excited me. Then he gently massaged my arse with his finger but I stopped him. I knew anal is interested him but I don't want to have sex in this way. He understood me and took my elbow and pull me up. I was in my knees and he fucked me from behind. I again looked at the mirror and saw that my tits jiggling. He grabbed one and pumped me harder. And again. I had another orgasm. I can't believe it. But now I felt he trembled too. And at that moment I felt that his thick cock twiched and he started to shot his hot load into my pussy. I was in awe. He slowly kissed my neck and caressing my breasts. He fondeled my body and slwoly we calmed down. I can felt that his cum was overflowed from my pussy. He had a lot. He pulled out his cock and his semen all along in my thighs run out from my pussy.

We collapsed into each other arms and kissed. It was the fucking of my life. That was so good. And he always satisfied me. I love him.

We cleaned ourselves and after that fell in a deep and erotic sleep.

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)