More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Epic Cole Epic Cole

Follow him?

Of course, you have to meet the team

You follow Agent Hotchner to the conference room and take a seat at the table. People begin to file in and take their seats. You sit quietly as a beautiful blond woman steps in front of a screen at the front of the room. She picks up a remote and begins to show images from today's case.

"Alright, people, we've got an interesting one today. Two heterosexual couples have shown up dead in Tampa, Florida. Two days ago, Tyler Drake and Rachel Blackstone went missing after they went out on a date. Then earlier this morning, their bodies were found at a public park. Hours after that, Kevin Angelucci and Laura Scott were discovered to be missing from Kevin's home when his parents returned from a trip.

The older man sitting on your left looks up from the folder he's holding. "If every pair of victims this unsub takes is romantically involved, there's likely a sexual element. Was there any evidence of sexual on either victim in the couple that was found?" He asks.

The woman shakes her head. "Unfortunately, the M.E. wasn't able to determine that, due to what appears to be severe acid burns on both of the victims' genitals."

Some of the team members grimace in disgust, including you.

Do you ask any questions about the case?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)