More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DreamXiphoid DreamXiphoid

How about getting inside?

Of course, that's the whole point.

You wait a couple moments for the telltale signs of him starting to tear the toilet up, then you go about finding out how this thing worked, so you could play it. You figured that since he pulled up the main menu, that would be enough, but after you open the taning bed's door, the disc pops out,and you ignore the monitors for the moment.

What you find is that the stupid genius had instructions to NOT push this button, flip this lever and get inside before pushing a big red button. It's pretty hard not to resist the impulse to do it, so that's exactly what you do.

The machine whirs, and the part of the tanning bed which you are laying on, begins to sink. Then metal doors close, enveloping you in darkness by cutting off the sunlight.

"Insert disc" A robotic female voice startles you, causing you to bang your head against the doors. A blue light illuminates a slit the size of a CD, so you fumble for the game disc, and gently push it in, eagerly waiting for the next part.

"Character customization began. Male or Female?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)